Chapter 30 : Strawberries

" Good morning Y/n" Y/n turned towards Jin who was making breakfast. "Good morning Jin Oppa." She replied back with a smile on her face. "Need some help ?" She asked looking around. Jin nodded. "Set the table ?" "Okay" She mumbled to herself and went ahead to set up the table. Jin kept looking at her again and again making her confused. "Oppa do you want to ask something ?" "Yes- no ! Wait yes ? No ?" He shook his head making her more confused. "Oppa want do you want to ask ?" She inquired popping a strawberry in her mouth.

"I- how about we sit down first." He muttered switching off the stove. "Why are you so hesitant ?" She mumbled with a pout plopping another strawberry in her mouth. He chuckled seeing her mouth full of strawberries. "Do you like them ?" She nodded. "Th-el g-ud." She spoke with her mouth full of strawberries. "They are good ?" She nodded with a shy smile not speaking this time. Once she swallowed them she turned towards him.

"What did you wanted to ask about ?" Jin sighed before making a serious face. "Are you ready for the marriage ? Or do you even want to marry at all ? No one is forcing you to okay. You can tell me anything. We can postpone the wedding or even- even cancel it okay-" "Oppa breath." Y/n cutted off his sentence making him realize that he was not eveb breathing. 'Oppa and his raps are never ending.' She thought biting her lips inorder to stop herself from laughing.

"Oppa you don't need to worry about me. I am marrying Taehyung because I want to. Maybe at first it was a little forced but not now. I am marrying him because I want to. And Taehyung has already waited many months I don't want him to wait anymore." "Y/n-" Oppa I know it's about me and not him but I am ready." Jin sighed looking at her. "Really ?" "Really" She smiled reassuring him. Why are you standing there. Namjoon asked eyeing Taehyung weirdly walking towards the dining table.

"Since when were you standing there ?" Jin asked glaring at him. "Enough to know how my brother doesn't want me to get married while my wife- correction- my girlfriend is eager to marry me." Y/n gave him a side eye while Jin gave him an disgusted glare. "So how do you want your marriage to be ?" Namjoon asked looking at Y/n and Taehyung. "Whatever my wife wants." Taehyung shrugged sitting down next to her. "I- umm- I want the wedding to be small I guess ? Only with the family if that's okay ?" She asked hesitantly. "Perfect from me." Taehyung replied and continued staring at her.

"We can do it." Jin nodded to himself. "Well it shouldn't be a problem but we do have to invite some important people from our business." Namjoon sighed thinking about all those people that they have to invite it surely wouldn't be a small wedding then. "They could go fuck themselves as if care. I don't want to make my wedding s business meeting." Taehyung spoke making all of them look at him. "Language young man we have a lady with us." Jin muttered glaring at him before turning towards Namjoon.

"Well then we can have an after party- reception after the wedding." Namjoon suggested. Y/n nodded smiling. "That's a great idea." Jin and Taehyung also agreed to him. "It's nice to see you put your 148 iq in use." Jin smiled innocently but Namjoon understood the hidden meaning behind it. "Thank you hyung." He replied back with the same fake smile.

"So who do we invite ?" Taehyung asked. "Well the guys are coming for sure and we have a few other friends that we could invite." Namjoon replied to him. "Do you have anyone to invite Y/n ?" Y/n shook her head slightly at Jin's question. She didn't really had anyone in her mind. 'Wow If not for them I would really be all alone.' She thought and sighed. "Maybe ? If I can I want to invite my biological family." She whispered but they heard her. Taehyung was going to disagree but a glare from Jin made him shut up.

"If you want to." Namjoon smiled at her though internally even he wanted to reject it but at the end it's her family so it's her decision to make. So then that's final. Let's keep the wedding at the end of the month which is 2 weeks from now. We will fix a date later on. Jin clapped his hand together while he spoke. All of then started eating the breakfast while also discussing about the wedding. Though Y/n didn't showed it from the inside she was excited way too excited then she would be but that's alright right ?

She then looked towards Taehyung who was eating his breakfast calmly. She averted her gaze from him realizing that she was the only one who was excited but if only she knew what was Taehyung feeling. The man was going crazy with all the thoughts. She was going to be his finally after so many months. She was going to be Kim Y/n. The day he awaited for was finally coming. Taehyung smiled and looked at her. He can't believe he was getting married to an angel like her.

Though he was a devil but every angel needs it's own devil to protect her. And Taehyung was doing that. He maybe a killer for others but for her he was the saver who saved her. Not once but so mang times. He gave her the love and care she thought she would never receive. He gave her a family. He was all that she wanted. For the world he was devil but for her he was an angel who came into her life to make it better. Even though she thought he was angel he wasn't, he was devil and she doesn't need to know that. He will make sure she never will.

Jin and Namjoon stood up aftee eating and left from there after caressing Y/n's head. Taehyung smirked internally as a mischievous idea came into his mind. "Y/n" She turned towards him while holding a strawberry in her hand. Give me one. He spoke indicating towards the strawberry. Y/n nodded not knowing what was going inside his head. She bitted on the strawberry a little to keep its hold in her mouth while picking up another to give him.

She brought up the strawberry towards him but he ignored it. He held her hand which was holding the strawberry while his other hand went towards her neck. With a swift action he bitted on the strawberry that was half inside her mouth making their lips touch together. He then sat like earlier and chewed on the strawberry while she looked at him dumbfounded. Yo-u ! She pointed her finger at him while trying to make out a word but she was too nervous. Her cheeks brightened as he looked at him. He smirked looking at her blushing and licked it his lips once he was done.

"It tastes more sweet this way."

Please vote~

I am a little late- well nvm

Follow my Instagram account for edits and spoilers~~~