Chapter 11 : Alone

'I can ask it.' Y/n thought in her mind and paced around her room. It has been 2 months now since she came here. She wanted to go out alone but she obviously can't without his permission. 'If he won't agree then.' She asked herself biting her lips. 'Then- then I can complain to Jin oppa. He told me I can complain to him about anything. But would that be right Taehyung has done showed nothing to me except love and care. Sure he would act all possessive but still he hasn't done anything without my consent.'

She sighed again as all those thoughts were eating her head. She always spent her time alone, not that she wanted to but she didn't exactly had a choice. Now that she always surrendered by someone, it overwhelms her. She opened the door and went out of her room. Knocking on his door she stood infront of it. After a few seconds the door opened revealing a half naked Taehyung. She couldn't stop herself from checking him out, she also noticed the light abs he had. Averting her gaze from his body she looked around the room.

"I- umm- I- can you wear- wear a shirt or something please." She mumbled not looking at him. Only if she did she would know how much he enjoyed seeing her all flustered. "Sure love" He smirked and putted on a white tshirt. "You can look at me now baby." He muttered seeing how she tried her best to not look at him, note- tried she still peeked at him. "I wanted to ask something." He nodded and signaled her to sit at the bed. Sitting on the bed she played with her fingers.

"Can I go out tomorrow ?" He nodded confused why was she asking him like that. Yes he was possessive of her but that didn't meant that he has locked her in this house. Even though he wanted to keep her to himself, his Jin hyung would have killed him if he did that. "I mean alone umm- without guards and anyone." He wanted to reject her offer but seeing her puppy eyes changed his mind. He can't let her go out alone it's for her own safety but he can't ignore her wish too. "Okay" He replied and a smile formed on her face.

"But keep me updated with your location sweetheart." She stood up and started walking back to her room but stopped and returned back. Fighting with her own thoughts she listened to her heart and pecked his cheeks lightly whispering a small thank you and ran out of his room. Meanwhile he sat on his bed with his eyes widened and heart beating at an abnormal pace. "Fuck" He whispered caressing the cheeks she kissed. 'You will be the death of me baby.' He thought and removed his t-shirt and went to bed to have dreams of her.

She quickly closed her room doors as she entered inside. 'Why did I kissed him.' She asked herself mentally cursing her ownself. "Now how will I face him tomorrow ?" Whispering to herself she went to bed. 'Maybe I could act as if nothing happened, yeah that would be good.' She smiled looking at the ceiling. She closed her eyes to sleep but the image of him half naked popped up in her mind. "Aish stop thinking about him." She scolded herself and tried to sleep.
________

She looked around and entered inside the library. It was both a cafe and a library. She always used to come here to study and read some good novels. She was always a fan of romantic and fantasy novels and Taehyung wasn't less then a fictional men. Rich, handsome, possessive. He was walking fictional man on earth. A smile made to her face as she felt nostalgic seeing the same faces and interior. It honestly weird feels to be alone after not being alone for two months but only if she knew that someone was beside her watching her every move.

 It honestly weird feels to be alone after not being alone for two months but only if she knew that someone was beside her watching her every move