Your Mine Now

Y/N'S POV
I was watching my crush aka Dominik Mysterio talking to the popular girl Rhea Ripley aka his girlfriend I didn't understand why a nerd would like or even love a girl like Rhea and I didn't understand why Rhea would love a nerd like Dominik.You smiled a little at him and he winked at you and Rhea slapped him across the face and you ran to your class that was English and Dominick was in that class with you.I sat down in my chair and then Mr. Austin came in the room and said "Ok class settle down and Ms Y/L/N the counselor wants to see you" and I said "ok Mr Austin" I waved bye to my best friend Skylar and she waved back at me. I walked down to the counselors office and I see Dominik Crying and Mrs. Morgan said "Ms Y/L/N I have someone on the phone for you it's your mom" I said "Ok Mrs.Morgan thank you" she said "No problem Hun" my mom said if it ok if i pick up my sister after school because my mom  working until 10 pm and I said that's fine and I love her. I said to Mrs. Morgan and she said "ok hun I'll see you later" and I said "ok Mrs.Morgan" as I walk out I still see Dominik crying and I asked what was wrong and he said "Well Rhea just broke up with me and she said the only reason she was with me is because am the smartest in the whole school and just used me for her stupid homework" I hugged him and he just held me in his arms amd he started to cry even more and I said "DOMINIK Mysterio you are so smart and so sweet and if I was Rhea I would be so jealous right now because now I can do this" and he said "Do what Y/N" and I just grabbed him and kissed him and he asked if I can kiss him again and I said yes so I kissed him but this time he slipped his tongue in my mouth and I moaned a little,and he said "Oh Y/N your such a dirty little whore for me aren't you" and I said "Yes papi I am" he said "Your mine now Y/N I now own every inch of your body and I can kiss you were ever when ever and with who ever is watching us because now your my little dirty slut"