the Kidnapper

Y/N is best friends with Rhea also Y/N is dating Dominik Mysterio.Rhea and Dominik were helping Y/N get ready for her match with Bailey,After a few
Minutes of getting ready she felt someones put a bag over her head and whispered in her ear and said "you know how I am am your little boyfriends dad friend and you get one phone call when we get there'' Y/N said "Am not scared of you,you pice of shit!" You yanked her into the car and he started to drive. Once they got there he grabbed her out of the car and tired her in a chair and he removed the bag and Y/N said "Edge what the fuck man let me out!" And Edge said "oh no no no little one your boy you asked for this" Y/N said "first of all Dominik is my boyfriend second of all why are you doing all of this?!" And Edge said "Because you little bitch Dominik is a piece of shit and maybe if I took his "only" love maybe just maybe he'll see how much he doesn't deserve you" Edge then handed Y/N the phone and said "you have three minutes for this phone call do you understand?" And Y/N said "yes sir" she called her best friend Rhea and said "Rhea I need your help Edge kidnapped me can you and Dominik plz help me?" And Rhea said "ok Y/N me are Dominik are on our way I know we're you are do you remember when I gave you that necklace for your birthday?" And Y/N said ''yes I were it all the time why?" And Rhea said "it's a GPS tracker so give me like five minutes your under the area so let me go get Dominik and we'll see you soon love you Y/N" Y/N said "ok I love you to tell Dominik I love him as well" and Rhea said "ok I will see you soon" and Y/N handed Edge the phone and he said "mhmm You know Y/N if anything happens I will hurt you" and Y/N just smiled and said "oh well I don't know about that" she was laughing like a maniac and right as she was about to say something Dominik Dropped kicked Edge and Rhea untied her and Y/N ran to Dominik and kissed him and then she Hugged Rhea and they left edge there,they locked the door on him and called the police to get him.