Dom Doms big day

Dominik's POV
I was getting ready to fight Seth and my girlfriend Y/N is going to be in the front row and I can't wait to see her and introduce her to the judgement day after the show. As I was joking around with Priest until I heard Mami say we have to be on in a minute and I said "ok Mami" and she just giggled and smiled and our theme song played and I walked out and gave a fan a high five amd once I got in the ring I saw my beautiful Y/N she waved and blew me a kiss and I cought it and put in on my cheek and then Micheal Cole said "Dominick Mysterios girlfriend is here to watch Dominick and to support him I wonder how Mami is taking it?" Bryon Saxton said "Yea I don't know Michael" once the bell rang I put Seth in a head lock and head-butted me and I fall back and I heard my girlfriend Y/N say "Come on baby you can do it you got this babe" so I got up and I threw him into the ropes and I did a 619 on him and he cought me and he threw me on the ground again and I climbed to the top of the ropes and did a front splash on him and I pinned him again and I heard the ring announcer say "and here is your winner Dominick Mysterio" and I saw my Girlfriend Y/N jump over the front row and she ran to me and jumped in my arms and kissed me. After the show was over we went backstage and said hi to the rest of the judgement day and Rhea said "Hey you must be Y/N your so pretty and I have seen pictures of you and Dominick you guys are so cute together" and Y/N said "Aww thank you Rhea yea Dom Dom told me all about you guys and it's so nice to meet you finally!" And finn said "yea you too Y/N" so after a few minutes of talking I told the them that me and Y/N have to leave soon and they said ok see you tomorrow and I said ok bye guys love you and we went to the locker room to get my stuff and we went him and went to bed.