Daddy Dominik

Dominik's POV
I was in a meeting and my girlfriend Y/N was sexting me and I started to get hard so I asked Hunter If I could go to the bathroom real quick and he said "yes that's fine". As I was walking to the bathroom I bumped into Rhea and she said "Dom you ok?" And I said "yea kinda umm actually I'll see you later in the ring bye Mami" and she said "Ok domdom". Once I got into the bathroom I put my headphones in and started to jerk off to her video she sent me and once I finished I texted her this.
POV over.

The text
Papi:Once I got home you'll be sorry
Kitten:Oh will I be now Papi
Papi:Yes you will kitten
Kitten sent you a video (you sent him a video of you fingering yourself)
Papi:Oh my bad little sluty kitten
Kitten:Yours and yours only papi
Papi:Damn right Baby I got to go know baby but I'll call you when am done.
Kitten:Ok papi I love you and Ill see you later xoxo
Papi: I love you too baby,you just wait.
Kitten:ok papi

Y/N'S POV
Once I stop texting Dominik I went down stairs to my play room and I started to play with some of my toys and read some books. I walked to the fish tank to feed the fish and once I got that done I went over to the little couch and I grabbed a blanket and I fall asleep. A couple of hours later I heard the door open and I heard Dominik said "princesa I home mi amor" I ran straight into his arms and kissed him and he said "no no princesa your in trouble go in the bedroom and you better be on all fours by the time am in there" I ran straight to the bedroom and I took off of my clothes and laid on all fours like papi said once he came in he said "oh my mi amor your ready for papi aren't you?" And I said "yes papi I been waiting for your big dick inside of me" and he said "ok baby hold on mi amor just let me get the handcuffs and the blindfold" he came back and said "Hands mi amor" so I gave him my hands and he said "close your eyes" so I did and he put it on me and he started to bang me hard and I couldn't help but moan his dick felt so go hitting my g stop every time I told him hard and after that you said "ok mi amor am going to remove the blindfold and the handcuffs now so you can cum on my dick" so he did and I got on top of him and started jumping on his dick and he said "oh my mi amor your pussy feels so good I want to cum inside of you" and I said "then do it papi for you little slut slave" and Once I said that he came so hard on me and he said "Damn princesa we made a mess" I giggled a little and said "I love you papi"and he said "I love you too mi amor goodnight" and I said"goodnight papi I love you too".