Ex's and Oh's

Scott Williams the father of Y/N just found out that Y/N is about to marry Dominik Mysterio but Scott doesn't want his daughter to marry a criminal he wanted her to marry someone different even though her father is in the Mafia. Scott showed up when he wasn't invited and Y/N went over to him and said "Dad what are you doing here?" And Scott said "am not letting you marry that boy are you crazy Y/N your mother would not approve of this!" And Y/N said ''yea ok am marrying Dominick and by the way you can't use mom as an excuse  anymore let her be she would've be here if you did have you so called best friend kill her for cheating on you and by the way dad the guy that she cheated on was Uncle John and they were happy for the very first time and uncle John would have love to see me marry Dominik so am leaving to go back to my wedding goodbye Scott" Dominick ran over to Y/N and Scott and said ''Hey Scott what are you doing here I thought you could come?" And Scott said "yea well I did so Dumbinik you want to marry my daughter?" Dominik said "
It's actually Dominik sir not Dumbinik " Scott left and his men were already on guard to kill Dominik but little did they know Dominik already had a plan so once Dominik and Y/N said I do they kissed Scott and his men came out and pulled a knife on Dominik but he took it out of his hand and stabbed Scott in the throat and then his two other men in the side of there neck and then the other guy in the heart. By the time he killed all of Scotts men Y/N and Dominik were finally married and hopefully Y/N'S mom was proud because they did save her a seat.