She may be twisted but she's interesting

Y/N is crazy like Harley Quinn and likes to carry a knife and she likes to scare her opponents and she likes to throw a fake brain with blood on it. Y/N is Liv Morgan's sister and Dominick's Mysterio ex girlfriend. Y/N had a three tag team match with Dominik Mysterio and Rhea Ripley VS Liv Morgan and AJ styles and Alexa Bliss.As Y/N was getting ready Dominik walked in and said we should talk and Y/N asked why and he said because he was sorry that he left her for someone else Y/N said you shouldn't be I understand why you left me is because am crazy and Dominik said yes you are but you are so sweet and so beautiful. Y/N started to cry a little bit and Dominik hugged her because how bad he felt for leaving her for some girl he didn't even know and Rhea came in and said hey guys I don't mean to interrupt but we go on in like one minute and both Dominick and Y/N said ok at the same time. The judgement day theme song played and the announcer said this is a three tag team match with Dominik Mysterio Rhea Ripley and Y/N Morgan and there opponents Liv Morgan AJ styles and Alexa Bliss. Once the match started it was Y/N and Liv in the ring and Liv slapped her across the face and Y/N started to punch her until Dominik tapped her on the shoulder and it was Dominik and AJ styles and Dominik put AJ in a headlock and Dominik head-butted AJ and then he put AJ in the ropes and he did a 619 on AJ and Dominik tried to pin AJ but only got two so Rhea tapped on Dominik's shoulder and now it was Rhea and Liv and liv ran back to her spot and Liv tapped on Alexa's shoulder Rhea put Alexa in a headlock and she head-butted her and she climbed on the rope and she did a frog splash onto Alexa and Rhea got three and the announcer said here are you winners Dominik Mysterio Rhea Ripley and Y/N Morgan and right before Y/N got out of the ring she went into her pocket and grabbed her knife and stuck out her tongue and cut it and threw fake blood into and started to beat the shit out of Liv. Once Y/N got done Dominik said hey Y/N do you maybe want to get back together and if you don't thats fi and Y/N kissed him and said yes Dominik I will love to be your girlfriend again.