Sexy Dinner

Dominik's POV
Me and my wife Emily were about to go eat dinner with my mom and dad.Once we arrived at the restaurant I saw my ex girlfriend Y/N with her new boyfriend Zachary me and Zach used to be best friends until he started to date Y/N she looked so fucking sluty with her long heels and her short skirt and shirt as I walked to my table and pulled out the seat for Emily I couldn't keepy eyes off of Y/N she always used to wear the sluty things when we would go somewhere I felt myself getting hard and I told Emily I have to use the bathroom and she said "Ok love" so as I was walking to the bathroom I bump into Y/N and she said "hey Dom" she locked at my boner and she said "oh Emily turned you on?" And I said "no you did actually Y/N you always were the slutty outfits for me and now I need you please do something?" Y/N said "what about your wife doesn't she help you out?" And I said "to be honest she's not that great in bed All she wants me to do is finger her and sometimes eat her out,me no head or anything for me" I sigh and she grabbed me into the bathroom and she locked the door and said "come here mi amor let me show you a good time again" she smiled and started to unzip my pants and she started to bob her head up and down on me I moaned and said "yes yes baby keep doing that it feels so so" I was about to cum until she took off her underwear and shoved my dick in her pussy and she started to ride it and he pussy was so wet it felt like she was pent up there for a while and she was moaning like a slut she always loved when I would fuck her like this. She was close to coming so I said "Mi amor cum on papis dick" once I said that she came and said "that k you papi I needed that" I said "your welcome mi amor" I kissed her and we both headed out the bathroom and we saw Zachary and Emily kissed and we said "finally you cheated on us am with my true love" I handed my ring to Zachary and I left with Y/N once we got home we watched our favorite movie and we fell asleep on the couch with our favorite movie on.