What love is

Dominik was talking to his daughter about how him and Y/N meet. Y/N passed away from suicide. Her daughter is now ten years old she misses her daughter Lexi and Lexi misses her mom. Dominick was showing pictures of Y/N to Lexi and Lexi said "Was that really my Mommy papa?" And Dominik said "yes it was Lexi so was the best your mom just had some issues going on and she couldn't take it anymore" Dominik started to cry and Lexi said "daddy don't cry I love you and I miss her" Dominick said "I know I miss her and I love her too always have always will"

Flashback
Hey Dominick come her for a second Dominick said "hey mi amor what's up?" Y/N said "Dom Dom am pregnant" Dominik said "no way mi amor Are you sure?" And Y/N said "yes look" she gave him the pregnancy test and it was positive he picked her up and kissed her. After a while she told her mom and she was excited to have a grandchild and then she texted her best friend Rhea.
End of flashback

Flashback
Y/N was about to give birth and Dominick rushed to the hospital and he finally made it in time to meet his baby. Dominik said "is that our?" Y/N said "daughter yes you want to hold her Dom?" And Dominik said "can I?" And Y/N said "yes of Dom Dom!" He picked up the baby and Dominick said "what's her and?" And Y/N said "Lexus ivy Mysterio" and Dominik said "I love it and I love both of my girls"