Hickey Prank

Y/N'S POV
I was setting up for my YouTube channel for a prank I was about to do on my boyfriend Dominik Mysterio. I turned on the camera and said "good morning or afternoon what ever time you are and I am back for another prank! Am about to do the Hickey Prank on my lovey boyfriend Dominik Mysterio and some of you might know he's a wrestler and for some of you now you know am about to text him so I'll be back" I turned of the camera and hid it and then I texted him

The text

TO PAPI:hey when are you coming home?

FROM PRINCESA: about 20 minutes mi amor

TO PAPI:ok see you soon

Turned Camara back on
"Ok y'all I just texted him and he said about 20 minutes so let me put on the "Hickey" am going to grab this purple pink one and then a little bit of blue and a little bit of black" after the "Hickey" was done it looked like this

Turned Camara back on"Ok y'all I just texted him and he said about 20 minutes so let me put on the "Hickey" am going to grab this purple pink one and then a little bit of blue and a little bit of black" after the "Hickey" was done it looked like t...

"So this it looks like" show's it to the camera. "So Dominik is about 10 minutes away so am about to go to the game room and ask him to join me" once Dominik got home he said "Hey honey am home were are you?" "Am up in the game room Dom" "ok I'll be up in once am done in the bathroom" "ok well hurry up I want to play pool" "ok give me a sec" once he came up he kissed me and said "did you Miss me?" "Yes I did I always miss you" I shot the blue stripes in the pocket and he said "you know am stripes right love" "yes but you can't always be stripe baby" "maybe your right or maybe am just being nice?" He shot the yellow solid in and once I moved he looked at my "Hickey" and said "is that why you want to know when I was getting back so you could have your little boy toy leave?" "No baby it's not what it looks like?" "Are you sure because that looks like a fucking Hickey to me Y/N!" He left and slammed the door and I ran and said "baby baby look it's a prank it's fake in eyeshadow" I wiped it off and showed him and he said "I thought you actually cheated on me and-" he started to cry a little bit and I hugged him and said "I would never cheat on you mi amor your my best friend and I love you so much" "I love you too" I kissed him and I said "well guys I got him good hey Dom can you say team Y/N?" "Team Dom" "Team Y/N" "Team dom guys like it up if you want to see more pranks like this on also comment your favorite team also today's shout out is @its gummy bear bear thank you much if you guys want a shout out buy the Dom Dom and Y/N merch and tag us in it on Instagram and we will shout you out" "thank you so much for watching and it's team Y/N all the way and if you're on team Y/N hit that like button and subscribe and hit the notifications bell and if you want to see more go to our separate channel ans subscribe to us we love you and see you next time bye"