jealous jealous jealous

A request by chinksfrfr

Y/N was hanging out with her boyfriend Dominik and her boy best Kody they were drinking and listening to music Y/N and Kody were smoking weed and Dominik started to think if Y/N was in love with Kody but he thought he was just overthinking he knew Y/N would never cheat on him or leave him Y/N loves him and he loves her. After a while Kody started to be all lovey dovey with her and he dragged her into the bedroom and said "are you serious Y/N your mine Kody should know that by now my god how stupid is he?" And Y/N said "ohhhhhh someones jealous are you getting jealous Dom Dom?' and Dominik said "no am not am just mad that he doesn't understand that your mine and only mine" Y/N said "then show me am yours Dom Dom" he took the challenge and he threw Y/N on the bed and started to take off her clothes off and he threw his shirt on the floor and he pulled down his pants and boxers and he took off Y/N's panties and he started to eat her out she moaned and he kissed her and he put his dick in her and started to fuck her guts out he was moaning really loud until he came in her and once they left the room and went back to the living room Kody said  he has to go and Y/N and Dominik both laughed because he now knew Y/N was his and his only.