Chapter 7

"A life lived in love will never be dull."

Tong Yao was going crazy with all the disturbance to her sleep but she still acted politely. "Who is it?"

Little Fatty: "It's me. Would you come down for dinner?"

Tong Yao: "No. I just fell asleep. I'll skip dinner."

Little Fatty: "How about a match with Old K? God Ming arranged it."

Tong Yao: "Old K?" exclaimed Tong Yao, waking up from her half sleepy mood. She just remembered that Old K and she were not getting along well and so, she decided to play. "I'll be there in a minute."

Tong Yao came down and sat on her seat which was in between Lu Sicheng's and Old K's. Then she said: "I'm ready."

Just as they entered the match's banning, Tong Yao gasped. "Oh no. Jian Yang and Cheng Ge at the same time? No..."

Little Fatty: "Xiao Jiejie, relax. Jian Yang is on your team. He'll help you."

Tong Yao: "That's the bad thing. Cheng Ge is the jungler."

Little Fatty: "I'll teach you a trick."

Little Fatty whispered something into Tong Yao's year, to which she smiled and nodded her head. 5 minutes into the game, Tong Yao decided to take action.

[ZGDX_Smiling: Cheng Ge, there is one last rank for me to pass and go back to being master again. Show me some mercy and let my team win please?]

Lu Sicheng decided to trick her and went AFK for some time. Then Tong Yao believed that Little Fatty's trick was working but stupid Tong Yao was taken as first blood. Oh, shit Little Fatty. You'll have it today.

Jian Yang on the other side was angry and killed Lu Sicheng with some easy moves and he then snickered.

[ CK_Sunflower: Return to the base, I'll cover your back.]

Well, it was a messy game. Jian Yang was sticking to Tong Yao like chewing gum stuck to her shoe. Lu Sicheng was very irritated and kept following the both. He killed Tong Yao again, leaving her fuming. She turned to Little Fatty who was a meter away and shrieked: "What the hell is going on?"

[ZGDX_Smiling: Cheng Ge, are you willing to sacrifice your life to kill me and Jian Yang? Do you want us to return to the base together?]

[ZGDX_Smiling: Cheng Ge, please be kind.]

Jian Yang was making annoyed faces while Lu Sicheng was enjoying all the pleadings by his girlfriend. "Xiao Jiejie!!" called Little Fatty from the back. He was holding Da Bing and showing her the fish tank. "Are you sure about that?" asked Tong Yao rather confused. Little Fatty nodded and meowed in chorus with Da Bing.

[ZGDX_Smiling: Cheng Ge, when will you be back? My cat, Da Bing is trying to eat your fish. I can't control her. You should come back and train her. Your sons will be gone.]

[ZGDX_Smiling: Cheng Ge, I'm sorry. It's all Little Fatty's fault. Your sons are doing good. All of them are alive and kicking. I'm very obedient also. All of us miss you. When will you return? Since all of us miss you, you should stop visiting the mid lane. Visit the bot lane.]

Tong Yao didn't know that she was reading her messages out loud. "What the hell are you doing?" yelled Old K. Tong Yao turned to him, smiled at him faintly and turned back to see Jian Yang also chatting.

[CK_Sunflower: He's ignoring you. There's no use of talking to him. It's meaningless for you to mumble alone.]

[CK_Sunflower: You want to win? I'll bring you victory.]

And after that, Jian Yang was dominating Lu Sicheng. Old K was so angry that he took of his headphones and slammed it on the table. Before he could say anything, his phone rang. After he left Tong Yao and Little Fatty exchanged sad looks. Tong Yao's phone started to ring. Little Fatty looked at the caller ID which was 'Long Legged Serious Guy'.

A phone conversation between Tong Yao and Lu Sicheng:

Lu Sicheng: "Why did you pause the game? I'll return to the base tomorrow. You better keep an eye on yourself and your cat. Don't you dare flirt with anyone. Are you trying to make Jian Yang like you? I'll be very angry if you do. I'll hang up now."

Tong Yao: "Ah..."

Little Fatty: "Who is that?"

Tong Yao: "Cheng Ge."

Little Fatty: "What did he say?"

Tong Yao: "He said he'll come back tomorrow."

Little Fatty: "Ok."

The next morning, when Tong Yao woke up, she saw so many comments about her. They were telling it was an 'E-sports Legend of The White Snake' between Lu Sicheng, Jian Yang and Tong Yao. Oh god. Do these netizens have nothing else to do? She freshened up and went down.

Just as she took the last step, her phone rang.

Mrs. Tong: "Yao-Yao. Did you see all those comments on the e-sports farm?"

Tong Yao: "I did. Do not visit that page anymore, okay?"

Mrs. Tong: "Fine. Is God Yang Jian Yang, our neighbor?"

Tong Yao: "Yes."

Mrs. Tong: "Did you forget what he did to you? You are a woman. You should fight for yourself---"

Tong Yao: "Bye mom."

Mrs. Tong: "Aiya!! Tong Y---"

Tong Yao disconnected the call as she heard Lu Sicheng's car pull by. She curiously walked over to the front door of their base.

Note: Hey guys. I did keep my promise to give another update. I'll give another one today. The number of readers are growing and  do comment and vote. You will find it more interesting in the coming parts. 

- The Writer.