Chapter 37

"It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight."

(Back from the past of Qin Meng and God Ming/Yu Ming)

After the dinner, everyone headed back to the base in their team bus. Everyone except God Ming were peacefully asleep.

God Ming has walked out to the open side of their base. He stood there silently before closing his eyes and taking in deep breaths. He needed to calm down. He had this excited feeling of seeing Qin Meng again, even though she broke his heart. He couldn't figure out why he was so happy to meet a lying snake again after all these years. For his brain, it was pointless but for his heart, it was worth waiting for her to come back and fly into his arms. As he tried to shake his thoughts off, he felt a small warm hand on his cold one. He opened his eyes and turned around.

There he saw, a fully awake Tong Yao staring at him making him feel tensed. 

Tong Yao: "Ming ge, why're you awake??"

God Ming: "How could I sleep??"

Tong Yao: "Well, you cannot blame your restlessness on me. You are the one excited to see you ex."

God Ming: "I hate her. She made a cut in my heart very deeply which cannot be healed right now."

Tong Yao: "Ge, you do not hate her. I know that. But what she did was for a reason--"

God Ming cut her off: "You won't understand Yao."

Tong Yao: "Yu Ming!! Listen to me you buffalo!! Do not dare to cut me off. Understand??"

God Ming who was shocked by his younger cousin's outburst, just nodded his head.

Tong Yao: "Qin jie had a reason. I cannot tell you that. You do not hate her. You love her, from the bottom of your heart. She was not the one who pierced a dagger through your heart. Even if she did a little, you are pressing it more deep yourself. You are trying to tell yourself not to love her, which is going against your heart and is making you sad. I thought the same as you after me and Jian Yang had broken up but I gave another chance for love to prove itself. I fell in love with someone at first sight, at one of the strangest places, a supermarket and at my university, our friendship grew. And here I am, with the same person who would give me his whole world. That's the point. At least do not be rude to her when she comes here. Do that for me will you??"

God Ming: "Well, I guess you're right. Okay, I'm giving love another shot. It better not disappoint me now."

Tong Yao: "I promise you, it won't. Let's go??"

God Ming: "Yeah it's freezing out here better not catch a cold."

Tong Yao: "Mhm."

The cousins went along to the hall before sitting on the sofa.

God Ming: "Wait a second, you said university?? Tong Yao, you and Lu Sicheng were in a relationship for so long and not even a single person knew about it."

Tong Yao: "We're great at hiding secrets, huh??"

Lu Sicheng: "Not exactly. Jin Yang and Ai Jia knew too."

God Ming and Tong Yao turned around to see Lu Sicheng standing. He looked like he had just walked out from the shower. His hair was still damp and water droplets were sliding town to the tips of his hair. Tong Yao pinched herself from behind to make sure she wouldn't do anything 'improper' in front of her cousin. 

"Aah!!"

Tong Yao screamed as Lu Sicheng picked her up bridal style and turned around.

"Sleep fast God Ming..."

"Lu Sicheng, put me down." *Lu Sicheng doesn't care*

"Put me down."

"Answer my questions first."

"Okay??" *Opens her room and throws her onto the bed*

"Did you say you liked me the day we met??"

Shit, he heard it.

"Umm... Yeah."

"Well, I think I'm happy."

"Really??"

"Yes. Maybe you can make me happier by saying my name with that pretty mouth of yours..."

"Oh no..."

NOTE: Hey guys!! I was really busy and couldn't update. I'm sorry. But here we ahve a new chapter. Hope y'all enjoyed it!! By the way, I started watching a new drama called: "Hidden Love" which is starring Zhao Lusi. Any Lusi fans like me, watch it!! It's on YouTube. As for Xu Kai fans, "Snow Eagle Lord" has come out. And my favorite, Cheng Xiao, well she hasn't been updating us with new dramas, But let's hope for more. Love y'all!!

--The Writer.