Chapter 33

Hey sleepy head?? Wake up."

Tong Yao groaned before turning around and rubbing her eyes violently. She sat on her bed and said: "Cheng Ge, why're you here??"

"We're having dinner at a restaurant."

"I'll be down in a few."

"Good. Do not wear anything except your sweatshirt and jeans."

"May I ask you why??"

"I do not want other people to see you."

"Gosh. You're such a jealous retard. Get of my bed. Go out!!"

"Guess I'll leave it to you then."

Tong Yao pouted and pushed Lu Sicheng out the door as he chuckled. She closed the door and took a deep breath, pondering about what to do. She felt drained but still, she picked out a woolen skirt, a brown body suit, a long jacket and a pair of heeled boots. She decided to go against Lu Sicheng's word.

After pulling her hair into a bun and wearing some makeup, she turned all the lights off and straddled down the stairs. The others were already down, waiting for her. In a few seconds, they were walking out the door. Lu Sicheng held Tong Yao's hand as they got onto the bus. She tried to look straight but then caught him ogling at her through the corner of her eye. Once they started to move, Tong Yao asked: "Where are we going??"

Lu Sicheng: "To your favourite restaurant."

Tong Yao: "But that place is filled with people. Most of them are our fans."

Little Fatty: "That's the reason we're going there."

Old Cat: "Xiao jiejie, relax a bit."

Old K: "We'll be there in half an hour."

Tong Yao: "Fine."

Lu Sicheng bent over to her and whispered: "Someone dolled themselves up even if I told them no to. They'll certainly get the punishment."

Tong Yao shoved him to his side before fiddling with her purse. She grabbed her phone and called Jin Yang. The only person who'll help her solve her problem.

A phone call conversation between Tong Yao and Jin Yang:

Jin Yang: "Hello?? Jiemie??"

Tong Yao: "Hello. I have a problem."

Jin Yang: "Yeah, I know."

Tong Yao: "How??"

Jin Yang: "Cheng Ge's livestream was cute."

Tong Yao: "Oh man."

Jin Yang: "It's fine. Once you announce your relationship, you'll feel better."

Tong Yao: "You expect me to feel better with all the hate??"

Jin Yang: "Geez. This was your decision. I suggest you to walk on it very firmly."

Tong Yao: "Guess you're right."

Jin Yang: "Yeah. Just focus on Cheng Ge's love for ya."

Tong Yao: "Duh..."

Jin Yang: "What?? Want someone to steal your perfect boyfriend away?? I know many people. Including Su Luo."

Tong Yao: "Do not mention her name. Scoot."

Jin Yang: "Bye."

Tong Yao ended the call and slumped back into her seat. She covered her legs with her coat and fell asleep.

---

"Mmm... What??"

Tong Yao was really annoyed because someone was waking her up. She looked up and saw Lu Sicheng hovering over her. She got up and said: "Are we here??"

"Yes."

"Yeh!! Let's go!!"

Everyone chuckled as Tong Yao ran out of the bus and stared at her favourite restaurant. Lu Sicheng caught up to her and wrapped his arm over her shoulder. She glanced at him before going further to the restaurant. All of their teammates followed the couple into the restaurant. Tong Yao made sure they got the best table and checked out the menu. She ordered her fill and let the others give their orders out. Before their meals could come, Tong Yao excused herself to the washroom and walked away.

She entered the woman's washroom and looked at herself in the mirror. She fixed some of her hair before taking a deep breath that sounded like a gasp and closed her eyes. After calming down, she walked out, to see Lu Sicheng standing at the door.

"What are you doing here???"

"I came to check on you."

"I'm fine."

"No you're not."

"Yes I am."

"Stop being stubborn and come with me."

"Fine."

NOTE: Hey guys!! Today is a Sunday  and you can expect more updates from me. I have been finishing my assignments  and I'm done!! Hope you enjoyed. 

--The Writer.