Chapter 50

Three days before finals-

SUPPORT GROUP:

YQCB_Student: 

"What should I say?? We won in the group stage. There shouldn't be a problem with the finals. This season is tough for us. We survived the spring championship. A fairytale life. Perfect."

ZGDX_XiaoPang:

"We can win even with a dog at the bottom lane. Moreover, we are not playing with a normal native dog. We are playing with a God dog."

ADC GROUP:

ZGDX_Chessman:

"I don't mind if he is spectating from Korea. He has come to OPL to confront me. That's reasonable. I'll defeat him convincingly."

YQCB_Hierophant:

"Hello everyone. I am Lee Gun Hyuk. All the time, people have always been asking me who is the World's best AD between myself and Lu Sicheng. I'm bored and annoyed by this question. I should give every one a chance to see it clearly. It's only interesting to defeat him on his turf. If it is possible, when I am lifting the trophy, I hope I can use it for your tears of regret."

ZGDX_Chessman: 

"Did he say that? Is there a reason to be annoyed by the question of "Who's the World's best ADC between him and me?" The answer will always be the same. Me."

YQCB_Hierophant:

"This kid..."

MID GROUP:

YQCB_AICO:

"What should I say? This woman is too arrogant after all. I will teach her a lesson and show her that e-sports is a men industry."

ZGDX_Smiling: 

"He dared to say that? I can't wait to see how strong he his. Ai Jia is quite an excellent coward farmer who is only waits for team fights to occur. I'll kick his ego down right then and there."

JUNGLER GROUP:

ZGDX_K: 

"My jungle is mine. His jungle is also mine."

YQCB_XBANG:

"He really said that? Cannot. No ways."

TOP GROUP:

YQCB_RONG:

"I will face him solo. Ask him not to bring a family member."

ZGDX_Cat:

"What family member?"

YQCB_RONG:

"Everyone knows that ZGDX plays a two-man top lane. I heard that if the jungler doesn't help out, the top will even throw a tantrum and give a silent treatment. So childish."

ZGDX_Cat:

"F**k him. Are you tired of living? Who said that I'll throw a tantrum and give Old K silent treatment? I'll sue you if you spread rumors again. Stupid..."

And that's how the interview of two opposing teams went. Very impressive and sportive. Now both the teams were in middle of the last match. ZGDX won the first match and YQCB won the second. All was within the third now.

Final match:

YQCB picked Shuten Doji for top, Ootengu for mid, Ichimorekun for support, Mannendake for jungler and Hakuro for ADC. ZGDX picked Ibaraki Doji for top, Onikiri for mid, Kuro Doji for support, Yaksha for jungler and Chin for ADC.