Chapter 20

"I am grateful that you were born, that your love is mine, and our two lives are woven and welded together."

The next morning Tong Yao woke up early like she always did. She wore her baggy pick t-shirt and shorts. As she went down to feed Da Bing, she saw Lu Sicheng sitting on the sofa, reading a book.

Tong Yao kept looking at him. She thought he looked so handsome from anyway she would see him. She stared at his lips and held the desire to go and kiss him when he perfectly drank his coffee.

Tong Yao then shook her head to get rid of her thoughts. Then she saw Lu Sicheng walk away. She noticed that there was some cat fur on the back of his head and so she ran towards him. Then she reached out her hand but Lu Sicheng turned around and grabbed her arm. "What are you doing?"

"There's some fur on your head."

"Oh, get it out."

"It must be Da Bing's." said Tong Yao as she took the fur off his head and pouted her lips, trying to blow the fur off her hands.

Lu Sicheng was the one who was staring at her lips now. After she was done, he smiled at her. Before anything intense could happen, all of ZGDX's members came down behind each other. "Tong Yao, wanna join us in the gym?"

Tong Yao: "Sure!!"

Even at the gym, Tong Yao and Lu Yue were fighting. Old K and Old Cat who were spectating the two mids of their team fight, were laughing.

When everyone came back, they saw Lu Sicheng, God Ming and Xiao Rui standing in front of some huge bags. Tong Yao ran over to them and said: "Are these are our uniforms?" Tong Yao smiled widely when she got her uniform out. "The white uniforms look better than the black ones."

Lu Sicheng: "But you'll look like a child in everything."

Tong Yao pouted at her annoying boyfriend and angrily took her uniform bag in her hands. Then she stomped her feet and went up the stairs into her room, making everyone laugh.

Tong Yao started packing her clothes for their photo shoot the next day. She did not want to take the white bra that Jin Yang bought for her but in the end, she stuffed it in her pink duffel bag. She sighed, wore her pajamas and went to sleep.

The next day---

All the team members are in the bus. Lu Sicheng is sitting in the front single seat, Old K and Old Cat are sitting together, Little Fatty and Tong Yao are sitting together, Xiao Rui is sitting alone, God Ming is behind Xiao Rui and Lu Yue is behind God Ming. These are their usual places.

Tong Yao was going through her phone and then she spotted a group that was created in order to make Tong Yao and Lu Sicheng hate each other. So many mean comments about her!! She quickly got out from it and continued searching for her tomboyish clothes.

After they arrived at their destination and got out, the makeup team arrived. Tong Yao was the last one and her phone dinged the minute the makeup man started.

[fhdjwhdb2333: Do not let that male creature come to close to you.]

[ZGDX_Smiling: You are such a jealous retard.]

[fhdjwhdb2333: You never let me come close to you but you'll let him?]

[ZGDX_Smiling: But haven't we kissed?]

Tong Yao was already blushing. The makeup man said: "Miss, I think you don't need blush."

Tong Yao smiled and lushed harder before looking at her phone again.

[fhdjwhdb2333: I said don't let him come close to you.]

Tong Yao knew that she wouldn't be able to win against her jealous botfriend.

[ZGDX_Smiling: Aye aye Captain.]

[fhdjwhdb2333: Sounds better.]

Tong Yao shot him a annoyed look at him across the room. Lu Sicheng smirked and blew her a kiss which made her blush again. The makeup man was having a hard time trying to put blush on her.

Tong Yao was not even done when all her teammates had done changing into their uniforms. After like 10 minutes, Tong Yao checked her eyelashes and then decided to change into her uniform. She made everyone else go out of the makeup room and took out her uniform.

At the photoshoot area---

Xiao Rui: "Why isn't Tong Yao here?"

Old K: "Girls..."

Old Cat: "Such late people."

Xiao Rui: "Cheng Ge, go and get her here."

Lu Sicheng shot him a death glare before getting up from his slouching position and went to the makeup room.

"Shorty, the sun is setting, are you rea---"

"Aaah!!"

Lu Sicheng had entered the makeup room when Tong Yao was only wearing her bunny print bra. Lu Sicheng felt shocked for a second but then smirked roguishly which made Tong Yao blush and gather her uniform. Tong Yao went into the washroom which made Lu Sicheng giggle and close the door.

He was interrupted of eating a candy by Lu Yue. "What?"

Lu Yue: "Xiao Rui wants us to take pictures."

NOTE: Hello everyone!! This bonus chapter is for 'tapishradhika' celebrating her birthday. Hope you guys enjoy it!! You can tell me when your birthdays are and I'll write a bonus chapter for you guys.

Thanks,

-The Writer