Can't Stop Thinkin Bout You

SEQUEL!!

The sequel to this story is officially out now. You can find this story in my works. It is hereby completed. Hope you all like it!!

Tong Yao leaned her back on Lu Sicheng's chest and closed her eyes as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder. She smiled, embracing the enticing moment.

"You're beautiful when you smile."

Tong Yao opened her eyes but didn't stop smiling. "Huh?"

"You're beautiful when you smile, baby. And when you do, I choose you over the whole world."

She turned around and stared at his dark brown eyes. Then she leaned forward, blushing and hugging her fiancé, the warmth in his arms making her feel safer than ever.

☆ • ☆ • ☆

Tong Yao and Lu Sicheng's relationship blossoms after the World Championships but, Tong Yao's deadly past starts unravelling itself. Tong Yao has to do something when a horrific memory hits back at her. 

Will she run away or stay and pass these hurdles with her beloved? Will she be able fit the pieces of the puzzle to make out why an anonymous person is trying to harm her? This is a sequel to the book: "A Bunch Of Secrets". This book is about the Tong Yao and Lu Sicheng after the World Championships. It can be read as a standby also.