Chapter 9

"My wish is that you may be loved to the point of madness."

Tong Yao was still not sure of what he would do and so, she stayed still. Before she could ask him what he was going to do, Lu Sicheng had licked her lower lip with his burning tongue. She was frozen for a few seconds before processing what had happened. Lu Sicheng just turned around and pushed his seat back to his place.

Tong Yao was still stunned but then asked: "Where is my reward?"

Lu Sicheng: "That is your reward."

Tong Yao: "What?"

Lu Sicheng: "Your reward is that I licked your lips. Happy?"

Tong Yao: "Aiya. I thought there will be a bigger reward."

Lu Sicheng: "You really want a bigger one?"

Tong Yao: "Umm... No thanks." Said Tong Yao awkwardly because he had a roguish smile.

Lu Sicheng chuckled and looked back at his computer screen. Tong Yao kicked her chair before saying: "Stupid pervert."

Lu Sicheng did not care as he was satisfied that she didn't push him away and rather let him lick her lips. Tong Yao was as red as a tomato and her heart was still pumping like it was the end of the world.

At the dining table:

Little Fatty: "Xiao Jiejie, why are you so red?"

Tong Yao: "Ah?"

Old Cat: "You have to look at yourself in the mirror."

Tong Yao: "No thanks."

God Ming: "What happened?"

Little Fatty: "Did Cheng Ge do something to you?"

Lu Sicheng: "What do you think?"

Everyone turned around to see ZGDX's captain walking towards them. They shrunk back into their seats and did not utter a word. But Tong Yao kept kicking Lu Sicheng under the table. Lu Sicheng just hid his pain inside his body but kept a calm and expressionless face.

All the team members were sitting on their seats in the gaming area. Little Fatty was playing a ranked match and was blurting out praises about Tong Yao. Tong Yao walked over and saw some comments saying:

[Tong Yao is so amazing.]

[You've took in a good player.]

But Tong Yao suddenly pulled Little Fatty's headphones and she wore it when she saw a comment saying:

[How is Tong Yao related to God Yang?]

Tong Yao: "Jian Yang was my ex-boyfriend when I was in college. We have broken up long ago."

[OMG!! It is Smiling! Can you hear us?]

[Why did you guys break up?]

Tong Yao: "Can't we young people break up? There's no why."

[here is he now?]

Tong Yao: "On my blacklist."

[Were you really the one who led the team to victory today?]

Tong Yao: "At first, we had the upper hand in the match against FNC today. I even returned to the castle to restore my HP right in front of their mid. Little Fatty, Cheng Ge and Old K worked together to destroy the castle in the top lane. After that, Cheng Ge had an idea and suggested stealing Orochi. *Lu Sicheng turns his head to look at her. *

"So, they went on and did something sneaky. But what happened next proved that they should not do something like that. Since nothing can be hidden forever, they found themselves surrounded by all five opponents and a furiously attacking Orochi." *Lu Sicheng furrows his eyebrows. *

"It's impossible to survive. I didn't carry them. Maybe the opponent team's desire to kill them was too strong that they used up most of their skills. I came at the right time."

Lu Sicheng suddenly pulled the headphones on Tong Yao's head and said: "Sneaky? Say that again."

The comments on Little Fatty's computer bursted out. All the fans were bombarding question and expressing their love to Lu Sicheng.

[Sow me some love Cheng Ge.]

[Why are they not avoiding.]

[Do your job properly.]

[Stop acting lovey dovey.]

Tong Yao: "Why should we do that? There is nothing going on between us. I'll tell you if we got together."

[Does that mean you'll distribute wedding candy?]

Tong Yao: "Yes, I will."

[Shameless.]

Tong Yao: "My friend with the ID 'Explosive base', what did you say? Who's in charge here? Do your work and ban this person."

Lu Sicheng: "He's waiting for your wedding candy."

Tong Yao: "But I don't want to distribute them."

Lu Sicheng raised her eyebrows at her while she made a face at him. All the team members looked at their team's mid and ADC arguing like cats and dogs. Little Fatty wanted to stop anymore chaos from happening and so, he said: "Let's celebrate our victory! We'll go for hotpot!"

Tong Yao: "It'll be my treat."

All the others looked at her with their eyes wide open. She looked at them with a confused look. Lu Sicheng said: "Sure. Please do." While the others were still shocked.

Tong Yao then got to know why they were looking at her like that. She looked at the menu while thinking: "The beef tongue... 1118 RMB? Scallop... 568 RMB? Is it harvested from the galaxy? Tong Yao, you are doomed. I regret not bringing my credit card. White Gourd! It should be cheap. 78 RMB? Are you kidding me? Is this some rip off? Why did I offer to treat them?"

Tong Yao suddenly got an idea. She took her phone out and messaged Lu Sicheng.

[ZGDX_Smiling: Cheng Ge, I did not bring my credit card now. Could you pay for me and I will transfer the money to you once we get back?]

[fhdjwhdb2333: "I want interest with that."]

[ZGDX_Smiling: "What do you mean?"]

[fhdjwhdb2333: "How about doing what we did for your reward in the afternoon?"]

[ZGDX_Smiling: "Stupid pervert."]

[fhdjwhdb2333: "Your wish. Don't you need me to pay the bill?"]

[ZGDX_Smiling: "Ughh...Fine."]

[fhdjwhdb2333: "Good."]

And as expected, Lu Sicheng did pay the bill while Tong Yao was thinking of a way to escape. Tong Yao also ordered so much that two people could eat it. She was such a glutton but god knows how she was in such a good shape.