Chapter 28

Sexual content ahead.

Tong Yao pushed Lu Sicheng away and tried to cover her neck on which he had left a hickey. He sighed before pulling her head into his chest. She snuggled completely into him and felt her eyes flutter close. Lu Sicheng kissed her forehead as Little Fatty walked by and made a disgusted face at the two people completely cuddled up.

Lu Sicheng smirked at Little Fatty who was now drinking some yogurt actually stuffing himself with yogurt. Lu Sicheng lifted Tong Yao up and carried her bridal style back to her room. She smiled and woke up as he put her on the bed. She whined as he went towards the door to leave the room, but to her surprise, he locked it. She looked at him with widened eyes.

"You're tempting me too much baby. I'll have a taste today. We have a day off tomorrow."

Tong Yao gulped as Lu Sicheng walked over to Tong Yao. He picked her up before saying: "No one asked you to not wear any innerwear today."

Lu Sicheng connecting his lips with Tong Yao's. He squeezed her ass, making her moan into the kiss. He took this opportunity to slide his tongue inside her mouth. As a battle was taking place inside Tong Yao's mouth, Lu Sicheng worked his way to her core. Tong Yao felt his hand go underneath her pajamas, which was a dress kind of thing. She felt herself getting wet as he taunted her. And then Tong Yao had enough. She broke their kiss and guided his hand over to her aching core. He smirked before reconnecting their lips and started drawing circles on her clit.

She moaned and whimpered, wanting him to give her more. He smirked once again as he made his way to her neck and started kissing her neck. She moaned once more that made Lu Sicheng fill with lust. Without a second to waste, he pushed one of his fingers into her. She moaned louder and started grinding her hips. He slowly inserted a second finger into her . She felt her walls tighten around his fingers.

This was enough for Tong Yao to orgasm on his fingers. He said: "Not now. I'm not done yet."

He slowly removed his fingers from her and pushed her onto the bed. He spread her legs wide open, making the dress she was wearing move upwards to her hip. He had a clear view of her now. He smirked as she blushed and covered her core.

He said: "It's fine. You're all I need Tong Yao."

Tong Yao bravely let Lu Sicheng do whatever he wanted to. She removed her hand and let them sink onto the bed with her body. She threw her head back as he trailed a path of kisses down to her femininity. He flicked his tongue, her eyes rolling back in pleasure.

She breathed faster and her urge to taste his lips were making her go out of control. She pulled him onto her, making their lips reconnect. She  kissed him gently, too tired to do anything else. Tong Yao was feeling sleepy again so, Lu Sicheng pulled away and made her sit up. She changed her clothes and came back, to snuggle with Lu Sicheng. 

NOTE: Hey guys!! I'm sorry I couldn't update. The internet was gone cause some foolish person used it up. Love y'all!!

--The Writer.