Chapter 38

The next day, Tong Yao woke up in Lu Sicheng's arms. She cursed at him under her breath as she stepped out from her bed. Yesterday Lu Sicheng had been insane but she only let him taste her. Nu uh. Nothing else.

Her abdomen was hurting a bit and she winced in pain. Quickly scrambling out of bed, she went in for a shower.  Tong Yao hummed one her favorite songs, "Shower - Becky G" (even I love that song) while taking her shower. She washed her hair clean with her coconut smelling shampoo and then conditioned it. The hot water made all her thoughts go away and she finished by washing out the last particle of her fruity soap on her body.

She wrapped her body in a fluffy towel and headed towards her drawer of clothes. She wore some random sweatshirt and a pair of denim shorts before heading down. She looked around and saw no one. She shrugged her shoulders and went into the kitchen. She grabbed a bottle of yogurt and some bread. She galloped to her seat and sat with a 'plop'. She only realized that her phone was not there after finishing her yogurt drink.

"Oh man..."

She headed back upstairs and went to her room But just as she closed the door, the bathroom door opened. She turned around and gasped at the sight of Lu Sicheng only wrapped in a towel. She had this urge to move forward and trace down his perfect abs. God knows how he has such a perfect shape. Does he work out when everyone's asleep?? After coming back to her senses, she quickly closed her eyes and covered them with her hands. 

Lu Sicheng: "I thought you were checking me out??"

Tong Yao: "I wasn't. I-I was just shocked."

Lu Sicheng: "Well, there is no need to be shy baby. Wanna look at the other half too??"

Tong Yao: "Could you please put your clothes on??"

Lu Sicheng: "You will see it anyways. What's there to be shy of??"

Tong Yao took the nearest pillow and threw it at him. He chuckled before catching it midair and walking towards her. She grabbed her phone in frenzy and ran downstairs. Lu Sicheng chuckled once more at his girlfriend's cute tidbits and changed into his clothes.

Once Tong Yao settled onto the comfy sofa, nibbling on her bread, she took her phone out. She opened Weibo and scrolled down to see many posts about their relationship. Jin Yang and Ai Jia's relationship crisis was over but now Lu Sicheng and Tong Yao's had started. She scrolled even down and clicked on a picture that made her eyes go wild.

It was Tong Yao, sitting on Lu Sicheng's lap, kissing him. Well their kiss was looking fierce. Tong Yao felt a blush creep up her cheeks. She then looked at the comments:

[OMG!! Is that ZGDX's double C??]

[Smiling and Chessman kissing??]

[Tong Yao is such a slut.]

[How dare she sit on my hubby's lap and kiss him??]

[Such a snob. Tong Yao is a succubus.]

She read the other half, which was supporting her.

[They look great together!!]

[Neither of them has said anything, why make a fuss??]

Then he saw a familiar ID: IAMYOURGRANDFATHER

This must be Lu Sicheng.

[You are just getting happiness by hurting others??]

[You are the sluts as you call him hubby without his permission.]

[He can have a girlfriend of his choice. He is an e-sports player, not a monk. Understand that celebrities also have the right to make decisions.]

Suddenly, Tong Yao's phone started to ring. She lifted her phone high and read the caller ID: Mom.

She sighed and answered the phone:

Tong Yao: "Hello Mom..."

Mrs. Tong: "Dear, are you fine. This step is risky."

Tong Yao: "Mom, if it is about the comments, don't worry about it."

Mrs. Tong: "But they are so harsh. How about we make the Weibo managers block those posts??"

Tong Yao: "Mom, I'm fine. No need to do that. Gotta go. Bye!!"

Mrs. Tong: "Ah!! Yao-Yao!!"

Call ended.

NOTE: Hey guys!! It's been a long time since I've updated. I was busy with the university work and all. Enjoy. The next chapter will be about another couple. Can you guess who?? Anyways, love y'all!!

--The Writer.