2

Evelynn Brown

I sat in the officers interrogation room, tapping my leg anxiously, awaiting the punishment that would come.

I promised myself I would never get caught dealing again but it happened, these bastards caught me and what was worse was that it was my ex parole officer who knew me very well that had caught me.

I snapped out of it and turned my eyes to him only to see him staring directly at me.

"Okay Ms Brown, we've come to a conclusion,we found you at that party...which means you have connections and you know people that know people because regular people don't get invited to Saint's parties" Detective Conan said smacking a file in front of me.

"What are you trying to say Conan? And I told you I need a fucking lawyer nigga you told me I have the right to one."I said trying to lawyer up before something that I say would get me into more trouble because trust me the feds know how to twist and milk the fuck out of words.

He cleared his throat "let's rewind shall we? You won't need a detective this time and that's because I have a proposal for you, you're the first person we've come across that has been invited to Saint's parties and chances are you will be invited back."

"Where are you going with this Conan."

"If you work with us, you go undercover and get into Saints little kingdom and help us bust his whole operation up... we'll let you walk."he stated.

I squinted my eyes as I squeezed my legs, did I mention that Conan is sexy as fuck...he makes me horny everytime, it's just something about older guys, guys who are old enough to be my dad that turn me on, I can't explain it.

But he don't need to know that, I hate him, he put me jail and arrested me countless times.

I chuckled "why would I believe that? I been lost my job like I ain't a pig nigga fuck 12 on my dead cousin fuck y'all think this is."

He slammed his fist on the table and got in my face "listen here Eve or should I say Shakira Brown, you take this deal or you do 20+ years and we giving you the easy way out cause I know you and I know that you aren't a bad person, you used to love the thrill"

The only reason I got fired was because of I was a dirty cop and now they realise they need me.

My face dropped "20 years? For being at an innocent party? And don't call me that, my name is Eve."

"Seriously? Innocent? You had an illegal weapon on you and we caught you dealing red handed and you nearly kicked me in the balls"he said making me sigh.

"But I apologised for that."I said squeezing my legs further "I'm sorry Dmitri."

"Detective Conan."he corrected me.

"Oh but back when you was fucking me it was daddy huh? Make up your mind Detective Dmitri Conan."

"Why you bringing up the past, you are not the woman I fell in love with long ago."

"I don't care how you feel about me anyway say  I do go undercover....what's in it for me?"

"We let you walk, don't you wanna be free? You facing 7 charges Ms Brown and they are all big, you won't get anything less than 20 years trust me."

"Last time I fucking trusted you I ended up at a courthouse."

"That was your fault and we both know it."

"why would I trust you? You been locking me up...I'm starting to think that it was because I dumped you"

he chuckled "Don't flatter yourself, back to the matter at hand...men like Saint Santana can smell a cop from a mile away and I know you've been in rooms with Saint" Conan said "and you are going to help us take down his whole operation."

"So you want me to sell myself to him?"I asked narrowing my eyes.

"That's up to you whether you want to be his personal whore or you want to work for him that's none of our business, my job is to ensure that everything goes smoothly and we crack the code and stop his whole operation now I'm gonna ask you for the last time Evelynn take this job or do life in prison."

"Alright, I'll take it."I stood up "now uncuff me."

"Not so fast....how do I know you are not trying to play me?"He asked.

"You want this job done or not nigga?"I asked  and he cleared his throat making me chuckle.

"Everytime I say nigga, you get nervous."I giggled "wassup boy you want this shit done or not."

"I'm not nervous."he uncuffed me.

"Saint Santana, he grew up in East Harlem New York, he's 28 male, he did time for 6 years when he was 16 for attempted murder, he's been in and out of jail for minor things like fights and shoot outs but never for the real crimes he's committing."

I scrunched my face up "well if you know he committing crimes why don't you just arrest him? Like duh no?"

"Evidence Ms Brown we need Evidence."he said "and you will help me."

"Ion know if I wanna sell my poom poom for this shit."I mumbled.

"You can work with him in many different forms...you don't need to suck his dick."

"I mean if I do suck... he'll be hooked up on me, I do wonders in bed."I shrugged looking at the file.

"Oh yeah?"Conan asked.

"What you wanna see? You want a free trial nigga? Fuck no."I rolled my eyes "fuck 12."

"You 12 now though."

I turned to look at him only to be met with his body when I turned around.

"Welcome back ms Shakira Brown."

"It's just Eve now...am I free to leave?"I asked.

"Right this way."