6

Eve Brown.

"Where the hell are you going looking that good?"my mama asked looking me up and down.

"I'm going on a date."

"Who's the special guy?"

"Just a guy I met at a party."I said walking towards the front door to open it.

"Wow, you look great."Dmitri said as soon as he saw me.

"Gotta make an impression." I moved aside, giving him room to come inside.

"I got this coomax earlpeice, it's virtually undetectable, I just need to put this on you."he said moving my hair aside.

The awkward silence filled the room as he situated the earpiece "I promise you, you are safe."

"Am I Conan?"I asked "am I really safe because you know that one mistake and I'm dead."

"What are you talking about baby?"My mom asked "why would you not be safe."

"You haven't told her?"Dmitri questioned.

"It's nothing I'm just saying in general."I back tracked "I should probably get going."

"Should I drop you off?"

"I don't think my date would like that."I said as I walked through the front door.

I went into my ride and it took me to my desired destination.

I went passed security because they knew he was expecting and I made my way to inside.

I knocked but I got no response, so I just twisted the knob and it opened.

I walked around the house, calling out for him, just to find him in the dining room.

"You came."Saint stood up and walked towards me with a look on his face that I couldn't quite place.

"Why wouldn't I?"I asked as he tried to kiss me but I moved back "you know what it is and you know what it ain't, can I sit?"

He sighed "go head."

We both sat down and in that moment I could already feel myself yearning for him but tonight is the night that I compose myself.

"What's your name?"

"Are you serious?"I blinked at his absurd question.

"Yeah and ion wanna hear Evelynn cause we both know that's bullshit."

"Oh so you ran a background check on me."I mumbled, I hope Conan and the guys removed anything that associated me with cops.

"Ofcourse I ran a background check on you Shakira Aneesa Brown."

"Then I guess you know my name."

"Why change it."he asked.

"It's too much trauma behind that name, I go by Eve now."I smiled "please call me Eve."

"Eve is a weird choice, it's so many names in the world and you chose Eve, shit you could've chose Eva"

I'm gon ignore that.

"Is this what you do? Get a girl who knows how to please you, string her along and keep her around until your satisfied then dump her when you find a better replacement?"

He laughed "I've never met a girl who knows how to please me, let alone take it but you on the other hand...you special."

"How so."

"You just know how to handle it."he chuckled "you give it to a nigga real good."

"You ain't bad yourself."I mumbled trying to poke at his ego because he was good, Ian had dick like that..he made me feel like the first time.