13

Evelynn Brown.

"I think it's really getting late."I said getting up "Saint I think you should leave."

Saint looked at me "meet me outside real quick."

I sighed and nodded, we walked outside and just as soon as we stepped out, he pulled me closer to him by his one hand and kissed me.

I pushed him away "no."

"What? you too good for a nigga now?"

"No I don't wanna be your whore."

He chuckled "you say that a lot, I done heard you mama."he tried to kiss me again.

"Santana I'm serious."

He sighed "what you want."

"I want you to leave me alone, you know what I am and you still wanna hang around me."I folded my arms.

This was a game I was playing, I knew he wouldn't listen to me.

"Come home with me tonight."

"Did you hear anything I just said?"I asked.

"I did...detective Brown."

Before I could say anything my mom and Marvin came outside.

She don't even know who Marvin really is.

"I think I'll leave with Saint."I said to my mama "I'll see you first thing in the morning?"

"Okay I guess I'll see you just be safe"she said understanding from the get go that I'm just doing my job.

But was I really?

"I think we should use my car."I pointed "I don't wanna ride your bloody car."

Saint smirked "you got it and mama."he turned to my mama "thanks for your help and hospitality, I'll send you a few stacks tomorrow."

"You don't have to."

"But I will."he said "good night."

"Good night drive safe."

I went to my room to go get my car keys.

I led them to my car and we left my house and drove to Saints palace.

As soon as him and I got inside, we were met with some old guy sitting on the couch.

"What the fuck happened to you nigga."he stood up "I been calling you."

"I been busy."Saint mumbled.

"Saint who shot you and where'd you get that stitched, you know if you go to hospital cops will look into it it's too many eyes watching man."

"Eve's mother did it, Ian go to no hospital do I look stupid or sum and who the fuck let you in?"Saint asked.

"I'm yo uncle, the closest thing you have to a father I'm just looking out for you."

"Well shii I'm fine, that's your que to leave."Saint mumbled.

What's their beef?

"I'm the closest thing you have to a father don't push me away I know best"

"A FATHER?"Saint semi yelled "nigga fuck you and that nigga..you both fucked me over multiple times, Y'ALL DIDN'T THINK I WOULD GET TO WHERE IM AT HUH?"

"Saint are you stupid? Boy you done lost yo fuck ass mind-"

"Nah are you stupid? How many times did I tell yo ass to stop popping up at my crib tryna run shit nigga I don't answer to you..mind yo fucking business."Saint snapped "shut the fuck up and raise yo actual kids old man..I'm grown as fuck and I know what I'm doing"