17

Eve

I walked inside the crib, seeing Saint in the living room doing something on his laptop.

I put the money he gave me earlier on the table "I'm leaving."

"You just got back though."he squinted his eyes "what you mean."

"I wanna go home." As soon as those words left my mouth he stood up and walked towards me making me take a few steps back.

"Baby why would you do that? Huh."he pulled me towards him by my waist "I can't do this anymore"I shook my head.

"I'll have another person take over your case I'm done Saint, I can't do this anymore, I can't keep compromising myself."

"Shh shh shh calm down."he wiped my tears "don't cry mama, I'll let you leave okay? You wanna go home? You can go"he said leaving kisses along my collar bone.

"Saint please."I said as my lips parted wanting him to move but I couldn't get the words to say it to him.

"Mhm?"he looked at me, with his dark brown eyes that stared into my soul "you want me to stop?"he asked.

I shook my head no.

He pulled my  mini dress over my head then he picked me up, putting me on the table and getting in between my legs, he slowly laid me back.

He painted my stomach, breasts, and neck with his lips, his kisses branding my skin. I took off my bra and underwear so that I was completely naked, vulnerable in front of him yet again.

It was never suppose to get this far from the beginning, I was supposed to fuck him once or twice, get what I needed but I got caught up in the pleasure.

"You bad as fuck" he whispered." spread that shit for me baby" I spread my legs, opening myself to him...one last time.

He pulled his basketball shirts down along with his boxers and I gasped as he finally entered me, filling me completely like a glove.

I moaned as he slowly but roughly slammed into me.....this was different, its as if he was making love to me.

I wrapped my legs around him, so I could feel him deeper and deeper all the way somewhere in my cervix

"Mhmm"I dug my fingernails into his back, and pulled him closer. I wanted more and more of him, and never wanted to let him go.

But I knew this would be the last time.

"You feel so fucking good baby."he groaned  as I cried out in ecstasy while he went faster and faster.

"daddy I'm cumming."I yelled as he went deeper each time.

"Me too baby."

He pulled out and came on my back stomach as we both breathed heavily.

This was the first time he was fucking me raw ever .

He took his shirt and wiped his cum off of me then he picked me up and put me on the couch and laid me down on my back, holding my legs apart, his hungry eyes scanning my body.

He lowered his face between my legs, He smirked to himself, and got lost in me, sliding his tongue up and down. He licked his lips like I was the sweetest, purest, most delicious thing he had ever tasted. I was always  in awe of his talents down there, having never been with a man who sensed exactly what I needed and wanted. A man who knew how to have me convulsing and moaning in a matter of seconds.

Saint put his finger inside me while his tongue slid all over my clitoris, before I knew it I came again.

"Turn around"

I did as told and arched my back, lifting myself up to him. As he entered me, making me gasp. Hands on my hips, he moved in and out, slow and steady.

"You tryna fucking leave me?" His every word was matched with a thrust. He pulled my hair, making my back arch further, and he slammed into me making me cry.

"Nooo daddy."I moaned as my legs shook roughly, I couldn't take it.

"I can't take it."I yelled as he slowed down, and pulled out cumming on my face and some on my hair.

"Fuck."he let out a huge sigh getting his shorts, I got up and went to the bathroom to get cleaned up.

After that I packed my clothes and got all my stuff together which took me about 45 minutes then I headed down, ready to leave....walking with a slight lip, and I just know my pelvis is bruised cause he be laying it down he don't play.

"I'm gon be on my way."I muttered headed for the door.

"I can't lose you Evelyn."

"You so fucking twisted and crazy and delusional and selfish. Saint "I shook my head "you know you don't love me but you keep me around."

"Evelyn don't leave me."he said pulling me towards him "I ain't gon put my hands on you again, I just couldn't let you walk out with those tapes and destroy everything I worked so hard to accomplish."

"I'm getting off your case Saint, someone else will take it, I can't do this anymore, I don't wanna do this anymore.....I ain't leaving cause you put your hands on me I'm leaving because it's about time I did"

"Na it's because you love me ain't it "he asked leaning against the wall, his abs just glistening from that work he had put in.

"Yeah and it's one sided and I deserve better."I said before turning around.

"Eve you gotta stay."

"Then say it Saint."

"Say what?"

"Say it, that you love me..."I mumbled because I knew he wouldn't say it, and like I guessed he remained quiet.

"it was good knowing you Mr Santana."

"Don't do this."

"I can't stay with you, I can't....we could be friends but that's about it."

"There's no way in hell I can be friends with you."he confessed.

"I wish I approached this case the original way, the friends way, then I bust you, then you go to prison, but no..I didn't listen to Dmitri, he told me not to mix sex with my job but I did either way."

"You beautiful, I need you around Evelyn."Saint said"you what I imagined the woman in my life would be."

"You think I'm a prop Saint...you treat me like a doll or trophy..like something that's for temporary display and I can't do this."

"I can't be the woman in your life."I said heading for the door.

"Can I take you home?"

"I guess."