19

Saint Santana

"Hola mamá, ¿cómo estás?"

"Cariño, ya no me llamas... así que escúpelo, ¿qué está pasando, muchacho?" My mother asked.

"I think I'm in love mama."

"No Saint, you no love, you can't love somebody you are too self absorbed."she said "ay mijo."

"ella me hace tan feliz"I explained "that's enough for me."

I was sitting outside Sevens crib

She be cleaning my money for me and shit, I just came to collect...she owed it to me.

"Saint everytime you date somebody it never ends well mijo.... Remember how it ended with Seven?"

"This one's different madre."

"Whatever you do don't play with her heart."she said "Santana I'm worried about you...you never call me, your own mother, and today you call me about a girl? It better not be obsession chico."

"It's getting too political I'll call you back sometime mama, I love you."I said before I hung up the phone.

I stepped out of the car

I knocked on the door, shortly Seven came and opened the door then moved out of the way to let me in.

"Where my money at four"I asked immediately.

" My name is Seven...We'll get to that but I wanna strike a deal"she said making me chuckle.

"You ain't in no position to be striking no deals"

"I'll sell for you...for free for a month and then I want out...I'll sell for you, I'll move the drugs for you, I'll clean your money for you for 4 weeks then I want to be done with you"she made her proposal.

"You realise we talking about 2.5 mil right?"I asked her.

"2 months"i said plainly.

"I can do it in 7 weeks"she went lower.

"7½ weeks take that or leave it"I said "I want quality shit."

"Fine"she mumbled going into the kitchen and she came back with a envelope "this is 100k, I washed it and that cuts everything done to 2.4 mil".

"Come on now Shawty who's helping you".

"wouldn't you wanna know "she said sarcastically.

She looked me in the eye before looking away.

"You should leave right now"she pointed at the door.

"Yeah right"I said following behind her to the front the door.

She turned around and bumped into my chest.

She looked into my eyes again and this time I got caught in the moment.

I moved her hair out of her face and pulled her into a kiss.

We broke up 6 years ago, why the fuck am I doing this right now.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me back.

She pulled away and slapped me "what the fuck is wrong with you?"

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"I asked her back.

"I hate you."she shook her head pulling me back into a kiss.

After that moment she pulled away from me "we not gon talk about this tomorrow deal?"

I licked my lips "deal mama."