10

Evelynn Brown.

"You should make this quick."Marvin said sitting in front of me.

"Did Saint do that to you?"I asked looking at his blue eye.

"Why does it matter, you don't care."

"So it's Saint? Anyways do you still work for him."

"You're not even gonna ask me how I am? Damn you cold but yeah I still work for him."

"So after he tortured you, you decided to go back?"I squinted my eyes.

"The pay is good."

I rolled my eyes "alright, get the fuck out my face I thought I could actually talk to you, you're just annoying me."I flicked him off.

"You fell for Saint, didn't you?"he asked.

"Those are personal questions, mind your business."

"We are family right?"

"Fuck you kid, get the fuck outta here lil nigga."I shooed him.

"I mean what if I told you that Saint Santana fell in love with you."Marvin said and suddenly I was interested in comversating with him.

"Did you hear him say that?"I asked.

"He was talking to his good friend about it, he just said 'i was wrong for falling in love, I shouldn't of loved a hoe' that's all."

"So he thinks I'm a hoe?"I pointed at my chest.

"Yeah."Marvin shrugged "I mean you kinda are."

"You don't even know me dick head."

"You right, but I've seen enough to judge you."he shrugged "and what's that thing you were talking about, something about doing life in prison"

"Oh"I sighed"it's either I get him or I spend life in prison, it was an exchange."

"But you saw enough to snitch and you didn't, see that's your problem, you stupid in love."

"The heart wants what it wants."

"From my knowledge he was willing to keep you around besides you being 12 but his uncle probably talked some sense into him." Marvin said taking my coffee away from me"you don't fuck with a cop... especially when you are Saint Santana."

"Maybe, he wanted me to stay the other day and now he giving me head starts...I need to get back close with Saint, I can't go back to jail..not for him or anyone else, I choose me."

"Wait wait, I hope I'm not included in your little fantasy plan."he dramatically put his hands up in defence.

"Why are you calling it a fantasy."

"Because we both know, you gon' fuck that man again, be dicknotised again and forget what you actually came to do...ain't that what you been doing? Ain't that yo cycle...what's gon' change this time?"

"You disrespectful, ion like that...and why is everybody obsessed with my fucking sex life...who I opened my legs in front of has nothing to do with anybody but me." I fussed "this shit ridiculous."

"Because you are a very pretty girl..you look like a dream so the minute a girl like you starts rebelling it's weird...you got kids?"Marvin asked drinking my coffee.

"What makes you think I got kids."

"I don't know "he shrugged "well are you pregnant, Did Santana knock you up."

"What makes you think I ever let him hit it raw?"I rolled my eyes "you actually really immature, I don't even know how you got to work for Saint."

"Work me and real me are two different people."

"Bring him to me."I plainly stated.

"I'm sorry what? You want me to talk to Saint for you? Shii I'd be fired for medling in my bosses personal life, you wouldn't know that cause you been unemployed for a while."

This nigga is a bitch, the bitch apple clearly don't fall far from the bitch tree.

"You'll figure out a way...I don't care what you do but I want him on my doorstep."I said getting up "you want a bond with me no? If you want a bond with me like you say you do..you'll bring me Saint Santana, till then don't talk to me."

I walked to my car and drove back home.

Upon pulling up I could see Dmitri's car on the pavement.

I hopped out and walked to his car  "what did I do to deserve your presence?"I bent down to his half opened window.

"Come inside "

I back away and followed his instructions.

"Hey."I shut the door.

"Hey, I just came to talk to you about clearing your charges...to put it plain and simple I can't...but- hear me out, they'll take five years off your sentence for the effort you put into this case."

"So I'd still have to do 15 years?"I asked "as if that's any different."

"I tried my best to convince them that you put your life on the line and your are forever remorseful but they just won't budge..the most they'll do is 5 years."

I smiled and looked ahead "why am I being ungrateful, thanks...this is all my fault, every action has a consequence I made my own bed, I have to lie in it....but not before I give you Saint on a silver platter"

"You still think it's possible?"Dmitri asked "he's a smooth criminal, way too smooth."

"I got this."I shrugged "I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Where do you come from, if you don't mind me asking of course."

"I went to go meet with somebody, why you asking?"

"I haven't seen you look like this for a while that's all."he shrugged.

"Like what?"

"You know, low pony, sweatpants, no signature curls today."he said making me smile.

"Sometimes it's just too much to keep up with it "

"You look beautiful."

"Thanks, wanna walk me to the door?"

"Sure."he nodded.

We walked to my front door and he turned to look at me "this is where I leave you."

"Yeah sure."I smiled looking him in the eyes.

"What- what time, fuck I'm sorry."he said nervously.

"Just text me."I said.

"Alright see you."he hugged me.

I hugged him back and when we pulled away, I don't know what happened or what force came over me but I nearly let him kiss me.

I pulled back and slapped him on his cheek.

"You have no right to do that."I mumbled.

"Eve-"

"No Dimitri."

"So you just moved on, you let what we had go."

"Since the fuckery from the past I tend to move on quick....I said I couldn't live without you when I loved, well I lied and you shouldn't of believe me, you getting married, act like it, 24 hours with Saint and believe me it's about to get freaky, you no longer know me, you may never hold me I no longer want you."

Without saying anything else I open the door, went inside and shut it in his face.

What the fuck am I doing.