15

Eve

It was 2 am in the morning, I woke up and removed Saints hand over me and went back into Saint's study to retrieve those tapes.

I walked in but only that this time, they were on the table just sitting there.

I took them and quickly rushed downstairs, I planned to leave through the kitchen door since there was so security there.

I grabbed my phone and called Conan

"Yes Eve."he said sounding tired.

"I'm on my way to you right now I've got the tapes."

"Okay I'll be waiting."

"Going somewhere princess?"Saint asked as we stood in the kitchen, the only thing that stood between us was the kitchen island.

I dropped my phone as I froze at the sight of him .

When the fuck did he get here.

I grabbed the pan and waved it around "I swear if you come close I'll fucking kill you Saint."

He calmly walked towards me as I backed away, I swung trying to hit him but he ducked and snatched the pan away from me.

"The fuck was I thinking fucking on a cop"Saint laughed "I knew you'd do this...I just wanted to see if you'd go through with it."

"fuck you, you a crazy ass psycho, obsessed mother fucker I'm leaving"I semi yelled which really infuriated him.

"You ain't leaving Eve"

I reached for the kitchen knife and in one move stabbed him. That caught him off guard because he thought I wouldn't do it.

While he was still in severe pain I kicked him in his knees which made him lose his balance.

I chuckled and walked over him "I don't think so" I said dusting my hands.

He grabbed my ankle and yanked it back and that feeling made me feel like I damn near dislocated a bone.

I slipped and fell next to as him groaned out of pain, feeling my adrenaline at an all time high I quickly got up and climbed on top of him.

I threw punches at his face but he phased , he gripped my hair and literally threw me to the other side of the kitchen, he stood up and followed me then stooped down to my level and punched me which led to my lip bursting open and blood leaking out.

"You made me do this Evelyn, dumb ass bitch."he spat as I cried holding on to my stomach.

Id rather be in jail.

He climbed on top of me and strangled me, I could feel my head grow heavy and sight grow dim. "P-pl." I couldn't get the words out.

It was like I was dealing with a different person.

I began to slowly become unconscious, there and then I knew...I'm going to die.

I should've known better.

_

I gained consciousness but almost immediately my whole body was in pain.

I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt my head throb.

I looked to my side, Saint was sitting on a chair, with a needle in his hand.

He proceeded to stitch himself where I had stabbed him as I watched him. He stitched and disinfected himself as I quietly watched.

After he was done, he finally looked up and we made direct eye contact.

He got up and began walking towards him, I didn't plead, I didn't beg if he wanted to finish me off he could.