7

Evelynn Brown.

"What do you have for me today?"Dmitri Conan asked while I drank the cappuccino he got me.

I spun around in his office chair.

"Well I mean he said he's gonna supply me with 20k worth of drugs, I mean that was before he asked me if I was a cop."I shrugged like it was nothing.

"I'm sorry about that but that's not my fault...how you move has nothing to do with me."

"Oh but when I have sex with Saint it's your business huh?"I laughed "you are really a shitty man."

Dmitri sighed "I just don't think you should be fucking him I mean it's dangerous anything could happen you could-"

"Get attached? Is that what you are afraid of? Dmitri respectfully? Stay out of my sex life, just because we use to go out doesn't mean you can have private conversations with me."

"I'm just looking out for you."

"Yeah sure you are."I said sarcastically "says the same man who made me choose between my freedom and going into a lions den."

"Why do you keep bringing up our past, Shakira move on"

"Don't fucking call me that." I snapped "and I keep bringing it up because you are fucking obsessed with my sex life"

"Saint confessed to you that he killed his dad right?"

Son of a bitch... of course he'll change the topic.

"I had an ear piece no? You heard that yourself."

"Evelynn we are not making progress."

"Dmitri I have to gain his trust you think I can just run around and ask questions, he'll know and if he finds out ain no making it out alive, I feel like you're taking this case too personally."I said getting up.

"Maybe I should take you off this case what was I thinking by putting you on."he shook his head.

"I'm doing what I have to do."

"By being a prostitute?"Conan asked "that's what you are...his prostitute."

"Well guess what Dmitri Conan, I rather be laying with Saint Santana every night than in a prison cell and you are the man who put me there, don't forget that."I took my purse and walked towards the door.

"Where you going?"

"I'm going to do my job."I walked out and fixed my ear piece as I left.

I got into my car and drove straight to Saints.

I stopped by the gate and stuck my head out to the guy who stood there.

"Let me in?"I asked.

He looked around and came towards my window "he's gonna put a tracker on your car, to monitor what you do at all times for his own safety, he does that to every girlfriend of his but you are the first one I've warned."

I squinted my eyes "why are you telling me all this? Aren't you supposed to be like loyal to your boss."

"Shakira listen to me, I know you for what you are, and I know that you are a cop, he told me to follow you around for a week and trust me you make unusual rounds in the police department, so if you're gonna go back there make sure you don't use that car, trust me you can't outsmart Saint."he said leaving me more than confused.

"And why would you help me?"

"That don't matter, I know you, you don't know me but I know you, go right in."he pointed.