3

Eve Brown

I looked around me, scanning for Saint in my skimpy little outfit.

I spotted him at the bar of his house, these were big parties that he threw every year. The only way that made sense to me was to get him in my bed.

"I'm making the move on him"I said in my  earpiece.

"So you really going to try and fuck him? How do you know he'll be hooked up on you afterwards?"Conan asked sounding real jealous.

"I know the power of my pussy Conan."I said nonchalantly "and you know it too."

I walked towards him and sat next to him "long day?"

"You Eve right?"he asked looking me up and down.

Surprised I was taken aback, how the fuck  could he know.

"How do you know me"

I couldn't help but notice how fine he actually is.

I know I said I wasn't gon' fold but...shit I'm folding.

"What you mean how I know about you... look around you in my house and my party babygirl you think I just invite anyone up in this bitch."

"Can we go somewhere a little more private?"I tugged on my little black dress.

"Shii for what?"

"I wanna work for you."I mumbled "I don't see a good woman on ya arm."

Saint chuckled "work for me how? And besides you too innocent for me baby, I can't be dealing with soft feelings."

"I use to deal downtown, what you mean I'm soft...most of these niggas wouldn't dare to go down there."I said and I wasn't lying..I was on the dangerous sides of town dealing for some quick cash, and being a female...that's one way to die.

"Yo fine ass didn't do all that quit playing."

"You could run a check on me."I said staring at him seductively and he got the hint.

"But right now...I could use some dick from Saint Santana."I added.

He looked at me and then he got up and began walking.

"I heard your whole conversation"Conan said making me laugh.

"And I'm about to get railed so you better put this bitch on mute."

"Eve you don't have to fuck him to get information out of him."Conan said.

"Can we do this my way?"I asked approaching the stairs

I followed him up the stairs into a room and I locked the door.

"You a prostitute or something?"he asked lighting up his blunt.

"No...but I wanna be yours"I shook my head "I'm just a really horny person who knows what a guy with a big dick looks like, I sense that big dick energy."

For the first time he showed me some emotion he chuckled "oh yeah? You think I got a big dick huh?"

"Is it?"I tugged on his belt, feeling on his bulge.

"You'll tell me."he blew out the smoke, eyes were red...he was definitely high.

He removed his sweater, draped it on the table, and sat me on the big chair that was in the room.

He ran his hand down my back, around my hips, under the edge of my dress until he found the tops of my stockings. He looked up at me "you sure?"

"Mhm."I nodded....no feelings attached, I'm on a mission.