Unexpected meeting between Skeletons

Dust+ was going on his usual massacre of any and all versions of Dust/Murder Sans when he was forced transported into some odd coliseum that he had never seen before. He began looking around to torture whoever dares toy with him, but then that thought stops cold when he sees Prism and Edra. Dust+ has heard of Prism through rumors throughout the Alpha-verse, however this Edra his check showed that if he tried to attack either would result in his complete and utter annihilation. 

Dust+ calmed himself, however he still had an expression of distain and disgust on his face. I asked,"Why am I here your Graces?" Edra merely smirked in amusement at his sheer difference between his mannered tone and repulsed expression."It's quite simple your old colleagues including yourself will be fighting Alpha!Player." Wait? Old colleagues? Does she mean? Edra seeing his confused and contemplative expression told Dust+,"Yes it is exactly who you think, now I will send you to the dimension where you will be waiting for the battle as well as meeting your partners." 

As much as Dust+ wanted to kill the both of him he knew he was just to weak to do so. He then appeared in a replica of the dimension where he and the murder time trio used to battle in. Dust+ then saw Killer+, he appeared to be wearing the clothes of canon killer sans but with a black target soul with blood red highlights in addition to being covered in a blood red substance he knew to be a mixture between excess determination and hatred, surrounded by blood red swords.(History In Description.) 

Horror+ bathed in monster dust and blood he had the normal horror sans experience but he was the size and shape of infected but with two eyes having determination red scleras, justice yellow irises and patience blue pupils.(history in description)

Insanity+ had no papyrus head with him, he probably crushed it for L.V.. his entire body was caked in corrupted/incomplete determination, the hood part of the jacket was ripped off his 2 rows of teeth with all of the cracks and openings in his skull still there.(backstory is in description)

Corrupted Nightmare+ instead of a greenish aquamarine with black goop had a royal kokimurasaki vantablack with both of his eyes intact with a default 8 tendrils(this nightmare never had his skull broken like in the original Dreamtale comic). I could feel he was perpetually getting stronger with every moment. He consumes the endless amount of negativity apples in his eden orb. only Purified Dream+ could hurt him with his negativity.

"Well, this is awkward I thought something like this would never happen again but I really shouldn't be surprised at this point. Am I Right?" Dust+ and the rest of the Murder Time Quintet grinned."Well lets get past the pleasantries and straight to the point lets give this Alpha!Player a Murderous time indeed.