Successful Ascension

I have sparred with many angels with 4 wings and higher and have reached Integrity L.V. 52 taking meditation breaks between breaks cultivating integrity with greater and greater purity yet also condensing my integrity increasing the quality.  

This is done by feeding the lesser quality integrity into the higher quality slowly making it harder to sin and indulge on a subconscious level granting Illogical senses, a body filled from cell to molecule to atom to subatomic particle to String theory and even deeper, granting almost all physiques with potential, talent, growth, advancement, understanding, comprehension, adaptibility, evolution, ascension and transcension and any other ability bodies are capable of brought to a nonsensical extent in exchange.  

I decided to train under the strongest Seraphim in this realm of the IntegritySphere.

Every attempt to defeat him with greater skill, strength, speed, tactics, combinations, styles met with the futility of dreaming big utter defeat.

The greater the gap,  the greater the progress experienced from the training the better.

On breaks I would meditate and cultivate in the beginning of my break and fighting hordes of Seraphim with no amplifications or transformations to use as a crutch.

I skyrocketed from Integrity L.V.52-57

Finally after innumerable training exercises I could defeat the Seraphim through sheer skill and fight for months against my teacher.

Integrity L.V. 59.99

to break through I condensed my integrity and started feeding the inferior integrity into the superior integrity increasing its purity and quality by infinite hyper-operations not letting my integrity leave my body.

Feeling my integrity get heavier and heavier that my body couldn't properly adjust to, continuing until the exigency occurred and an overwhelming freedom and invulnerability to sins/vices and manipulation immunity.

I then appeared into a realm of incomprehendible paradises, any and all interpretations, manifestations, examples of paradise simultaneously yet none as well.

I realized why my understanding of the higher realms beyond the first realm weren't understandible was because you didn't comprehend it at that moment with your abilities changing from each time I checked because I was making sense of something beyond my scope much like the example of the "white wall".  

I wonder what God's Domain even looks like anways.