Toilet Archetype Catastrophe

Even though my absurd perception thanks to my integrity warned me off many of the Skibidi Toilets and IntegritySphere inhabitants its never revealed how powerful or dangerous the threat was beforehand. It was at most a teaser to a movie with scenes from completely different points in the future. So I only used it as a reference to prepare for anything.

But a infinite sized culmination of all the Skibidi Toilets and a mass fusion of all IntegritySphere inhabitants into a Integrity Archetype.

The culmination had weapons the size of its head yet every subatomic particle had the density and mass of a Eden Orb, his armor and entire body was the same  and it moved so fast it was in every part of the 2 levels of the IntegritySphere.

Then there was the IntegritySphere Archetype which 'attacked me with attacks I couldn't even begin to comprehend with the smallest and most abstract of Integrity abilities to the most well known to profound levels.

Merely one blow from the Skibidi toilet sent me all the way to Rank Aleph Omega, Replacable Uncountable Infinity and the "attack" from the IntegritySphere Archetype sent me to the Rank of  Epsilon Null-Inaccessible Infinity. I then entered a meta stealth mode to comprehend that those two blows sent me across to infinities in two blows. The only reason I am still existing is because of my absurd recovery.

I then was hit by both of the opponents into nonexistence but I returned with Rank of Cantor's Ordinal-Indescribable Infinity. I was now completely done because these 4 blows were far too many and I condensed all of my power and techniques into one ultimate attack. 

"Almighty Devastation!" And the entire first two levels of the IntegritySphere were annihilated to the subatomic level. Understanding that my opponents were still alive was difficult but the impossible part was comprehending that they weren't even affected, not even on the subatomic level. 

I returned to the familiarity of nonexistence but I returned once more. Are these two just torturing me at this point? I assessed my current Rank, Impredictive Infinity. I realized I could also tank my previous attack like the Culmination and Archetype but I was still incredibly disturbed because nowhere near them at all I was still nothing but a punching bag.

I was then blasted to oblivion by the advanced technology of the culmination and the ethereal divinity of the archetype. I returned with Rank Absolute Infinity with a realization of the cosmology which means the greater control of each individual area of the entire IntegritySphere which I have and Haven't accessed determine how I will win.

This battle felt like one of my uncountable battles with the player; they made progress and I constantly changed my strategies and attack patterns but instead it was me making progress with my cosmology control and culmination with the Archetype annihilating me in countless ways like my body, mind, spirit, willpower, existence, origin, source and anything else. 

Eventually I could could control 3 cosmologies within the IntegritySphere. I overwhelmed the two so much so that when they were on the brink of defeat they United into one not like Siamese twins but when two streams converge into each other creating a gargantuan river.

This Integrity Culmination Archetype was capable of manipulating 3,200 cosmologies of the IntegritySphere.

And back to the cycle of defeat and retrying.

After I reached 3,201 cosmologies I deleted the fusion.

I then focused on continuing my control training of all the cosmologies of the IntegritySphere until I reached the highest cosmology within its confines.

After I felt control over 1 cosmology within the IntegritySphere I felt the Enlightenment of Nirvana which continued on as a trend each time I gained control over another cosmology. 

Would I feel complete when I control all the cosmologies within the IntegritySphere?