Attaining Extraversal to Boundless power.

When someone focuses on a very long and mind numbing activity despite it being initially enjoyable and exciting to do beforehand. One thing that has distracted me from this dreadful abyss of emptiness was the fact that I finally transcended past the Rank of Absolute Infinity and attained the rank of True Infinity. And True Infinity isn't just treating Absolute Infinity as a 1 but it instead transcends the previous level of infinity I was previously in with each passing second.

Something I decided not to mention is when I Disposed of the Culmination & Archetype I converted them into pure Integrity and was absorbing them this whole time. The reason it took so long was due to the Integrity regenerating as I drained it. No matter how fast I drained it the pure Integrity not only recovered but also increased. So I decided to teleport the energy inside me and treat it as an extra magical organ to draw upon in need. It was very similar to those androids even though they are cyborgs from that Dragonball Reality.

The reason why it was so hard to increase my mastery of cosmologies which was now at 9,815 currently is that the First Level of the IntegritySphere treats anything below it as a small universe while itself being considered a Extraversal construct, this applies for each Level of the IntegritySphere which was Truly Infinite.

As you would imagine it was infinitely more difficult to master the next cosmology compared to the previous. Despite all of my efforts I knew as long as I am within the IntegritySphere I would always be at Extraversal probably at the absolute peak but Extraversal regardless.

Why was I still in the IntegritySphere? Why didn't I return to my multiverse? Simple, when I was reading through forbidden documents within the Council's hallways within one of the uncountable Filing Cabinet. They were around for an unknown amount of infinite time so they would have many files.

These files contained knowledge of some sort of lynchpin for the IntegritySphere that kept everything together but the knowledge was always abstract. They must have only discussed such information in detail in person. They always said it was around and that it was important through riddles that went in circles never leading to an answer, location/information or even if it  had an identity were either classified in the sense that it was never documented or even redacted with Anti-Integrity Runes that would instantly annihilate my down to my very story.

So I never tried to break them. At best my theory is that this lynchpin was some sort of Boundless Integrity Eldritch horror similar to the Greater Gods but infinitely more dangerous. It was what I assumed to be at the highest level which was constantly increasing in amount with each passing second.

That also makes me wonder did this lynchpin inform the council of his existence or did they do some sort of ritual or use incredible perception to see him? Regardless this Information is a trap I need to prepare before rushing in haphazardly. This has to be some sort of conspiracy in one of those cultivation novels to ascend past the IntegritySphere by absorbing a Integrity user equal to you or that type of nonsense.

Regardless I need to be as ready as possible I attained a true infinite amount of cells so I should make them all Extraversal constructs like that one webnovel I read in my spare time but instead of cells I should do it at the quark also known as the subatomic level.

My current cosmology mastery is now at 11,099 and my quark dimensions are at Novice level meaning each is at Zero Level on the Alphatale Tiering System. But in my case it brings me from my now 11,278 cosmologies mastery to multiplied the number to the second power with my quark dimension via integrity.

3 days later I am experiencing exponentially growth. As you can probably guess numerically explaining my growth will eventually go out the window because my current cosmology mastery is 39,165 and to show how stupid scaling is I improved my new ability which is now at Novice+ which multiplied it to the 3rd power

A month later, my ability hasn't improved but my cosmology mastery is now at 855,555. I also attempted to absorb these cosmologies to grow stronger but it was a waste of time since the entity probably made it impossible for me to do until I surpass him which requires me to defeat him.

After a year, my ability has improved allowing me to improve my cosmology mastery to the 6th power and my base cosmology mastery 1 Billion granting me the ability to improve my cosmology mastery according to each digit I have in it per second which is 10.

After a decade, I improved my cosmology mastery to 999 Vigintillion with my ability amplifying it to the 100th power with me gaining 67 cosmologies passively every plank second. 

After a century, my cosmology mastery is at 1 Myrillion with my ability amplifying it to the 9,999th power with me gaining 30,003 cosmology mastery per plank second.

After 2 centuries,  my cosmology mastery is at 1 Maximustrillion with my ability amplifying it to the 70,000th power with me gaining 1 trillion cosmology mastery per plank second passively.

After 1 millennia, I am at 1 Googolplex cosmology mastery with me gaining 10^100 per plank second with my ability amplifying me to the power of 866,666th. I moved to my peak cosmology I could handle so I should improve much faster than before.

10 Millenia later, my cosmology mastery was Googolduplex with an amplification to the power of 5 billion with me improving passively with the amount of digits in my base cosmology mastery per plank second.

100,000 years later, my cosmology mastery is 1 Giggol with my ability amplifying it to the power of 1 trillion with me improving passively with the amount of digits in my base cosmology mastery per plank second.

1 Million year later, my cosmology mastery is now 1 Tria-taxis with my ability amplifying it to the power of 1 Quadrillion with me improving passively with the amount of digits in my base cosmology mastery per plank second.

10 Million years later, my cosmology mastery is now 1 Tridecal with my amplifying ability multiplying by the power of itself and the passive improvement of my cosmology mastery by the amplified cosmology mastery's in digits per plank second. At this point I am making colossal leaps in cosmology mastery per second.

100 million years later, my cosmology mastery has improved to 1 Bongulus with my ability amplifying it to the power of itself along with the passive improvement of my cosmology mastery by the amplified cosmology mastery in digits per plank second. I am straight up skipping a majority of cosmologies.

After a Billion years, my cosmology mastery has improved to SSGC(3) with my ability amplifying it to the power of itself along with the passive improvement of my cosmology mastery by the amplified cosmology mastery in digits per plank second. My speed is just irresistible isn't it?

After 10 Billion Years, my cosmology mastery is now the highest definable number using Oblivion as a bench mark and is now Utter Oblivion with my ability amplifying it to the power of itself along with the passive improvement of my cosmology mastery by the amplified cosmology mastery in digits per plank second. My speed is just stupid.

Finally my cosmology mastery is now at weakly compact ordinal to Absolute Infinity with my ability amplifying it to the power of itself along with the passive improvement of my cosmology mastery by the amplified cosmology mastery in digits per plank second. Bruh....

By the time I am in the same cosmology as the entity my cosmology mastery is now True Infinity with the amplifier being to the power of itself a Truely Infinite amount of times by a Truely Infinite amount of times increasing Absolutely Infinitely Nigh Instantly.

Now it is time to fight the entity the IntegritySphere council somehow discovered.