Progressing, Improving and Researching

A year has passed and my Rank has improved to uncountable Infinity Low Peak +++++.

This was because I was making more traps, more copies that experienced their own absurd growth, the skibidi toilets  in addition to my clones deaths granted a permanent Rank boost but also their passive rank growth.

Also my skills and powers grew at an unimaginable rate, not only was it because of my clones training + battles with the skibidi toilets but also the Inhabitants of this level of the IntegritySphere.

Guess I got ratted out. OH NO! anyways, I was utterly overwhelmed like anyone would be but their was a little problem with that assessment which was understandably my ABSURD rank growth. This led to each battle being easier to win despite the 3 different factions trying to kill me it only made me stronger than any amount of growth they can experience.

Because of this I quickly became bored. This presented a conundrum which entails that If I don't keep doing everything within my power to stay at the top I would get surpassed. My Logic did't like this but my Integrity Soul utterly loved this concept. So I made a compromise I would stay away from the IntegritySphere council & Inhabitants but my clones would keep fighting the toilets while training as usual. 

To pass the time I studied and discovered that Dimensions & Ranks fall under numbers but Tiers and Cosmology fell under incomprehensible structures. I played video games, Vr games, mobile games until none remained. I explored every part of this level of the IntegritySphere.

That was until the IntegritySphere inhabitants started the fusion technique training. I Initially though that yes it was very powerful but not strong enough to defeat me. And it wasn't, they put up a fight for a good hour before my nonexistent effort overwhelmed them.

Letting them go wasn't well thought out because while nothing compared to me they retained the fusion's power and growth rate for both, also improving upon the technique which meant not only had it grown far more powerful and efficient than beforehand which led to the rest of the IntegritySphere learning the technique meaning I would start to try to eventually overwhelmed.

On the other end the skibidi toilets kept making larger and larger variants from Gigantic 50 - 100 meters, Gargantuan 100 - 1000 meters & Colossal 1 thousand to 10 thousand meters. Not to mention they had some sort of suit that grows with the user infused with the properties of nth metal and countless other materials that were absurdly potent.

Thankfully I figured out a method to drown out the toilet's stupid chant, unfortunately I cannot block out their uncanny movements and facial expressions. 

Despite how different the IntegritySphere is to the EdenSphere they are also the same in the rules department. Despite being different from Edra the council is basically the same in the 'don't surpass or approach our power or suffer the consequences'. 

Honestly the more you improve the more you discover sin and virtue are basically the same thing but dressed or spun differently to fit others narrative so I shave decided to be myself and decided to not truly commit to either yet stay true to what I consider Integral.

After a millennia of fighting off the Skibidi Toilets and Integrities(because calling them IntegritySphere entities or citizens got annoying to think in my mind.) they eventually cornered me by the IntegrityTree which is by the edge of the second level of the IntegritySphere.

Yes the Skibidi toilets started advancing exponentially faster than they did before after each consecutive defeat per Skibidi Toilet so all my clones were all destroyed. Why don't I just make more? Well about that I can't because I am being assaulted by a endless legion of Integrities Fusions along with the council.

So I decided to use the Integrity Plus Blasters true abilities which were to drain my opponent of their Integrity and transfer it to me and then grow stronger in tandem to then annihilate my opponents. Mixing all of the conceptual abilities of Integrity as well as the forces I made a technique which utterly rips my opponents to very uncomfortable shreds while making it nigh impossible to recover from at their current state. I called this fighting style the Integrity conclusionary. I need better names.

The Integrities tried to attack me while my concentration lapsed and horribly failed. The Skibidi Toilet Parasite tried to control me, in the end they were neutralized.

While the two groups where overwhelmed the G-Man toilet who was over 10,000 meters along with the IntegritySphere's Integrities Council made the decision to resort to their trump cards.