Awakening True Integrity

I used my teleportation to return to the entrance of the Black hole. However, instead of the walkway I was expecting I ended up in a room I was unable to see an end to despite hours passing,  a deep blue fog also obscured the way no matter how long I waited for my vision to adjust. I decided to start silently leaping immense distances. After a while I spotted a group of 9 androgynous individuals and they equip war hammers to their grasps.

"what's going on here? What happened to the walkway that was here previously?" They don't respond and instead attack me with a sense of respect in their eyes. Are they selectively mute? Because once you improve your integrity L.V. to this point you don't experience bodily imperfections like being unable to speak for example.

Wait if their attacking me, is it because of what I have done within the Black Hole a millenia ago? Then why are they looking at me with respect instead of caution? Is it because of their nature? No, this has to tie into to that nonsensical light that the black hole emitted. Since it was in the middle(Dust+ saw it in the battle with the Gods/Deities 1000 years ago) was it a heart? A Gateway to another realm? A soul? No matter it seems that killing all of its inhabitants triggered whatever all of this into occurring. Regardless I have to defeat these entities from this place If I plan on ever leaving this place.

Before the entity landed their attack with their hammer they were sent flying by my unsensable white hole repulsion aura. The particular entity that attacked me got back up from the ground unharmed. I then saw they were passively employing the same technique I was. With a newly awakened seriousness I used a mixture of My Gravity and Telekinesis Embodiment to make a sharp cut into both auras, I then took the chance to use my Embodiments to absorb their integrity entirely. 

Due to this, not only did I begin to understand how to leave. But the remaining 8 warriors rushed me all at once I used my Integrity Manipulation to trip them up and unstabilize them to the point where they just reduced to integrity energy which I then assimilated into myself. 

...............................................................................................................................................................

This Place..... It's as I suspected. That blue orb I saw in the Black hole a thousand years ago wasn't just the heart and antibody of the Uncountably Infinite sized Black Hole but it is a Gateway to somewhere symbolizing Integrity. The current condition of this place changed in response to my Invasion. This Is a tower with Infinite levels, the level I am currently on is Level 1 which has 9 Antibodies which were the beings I fought earlier. Level 2 has 99 Antibodies and so on... for me to advance through these levels I must increase the purity and density of my Integrity as opposed to quantity, quality and strength of my Integrity. If I wanted to increase my density and purity of my Integrity I must assimilate the fog and go through the soul demons which are the corruption in my soul that is trying to turn it into a hollow Vantablack having no passion, personality becoming puppets to our desires losing your sense of self. And the stronger your personality, passion and temptation the purer/stronger your soul is. 

As I completely channel the fog into myself I deal with my past Dishonesty, Shamelessness, and every other antithesis to my Current Integrity the sheer difficulty of purifying myself was difficult. After each purification of the small corruptions it became easier to continue yet that much harder as well. 

After a While my soul is completely purified now to use the fog I absorbed to condense the quality of my Integrity even further. The longer this went on the harder it became at 5% completion I was unintentionally twitching. 12.5% sweating. 25% Fever, 50% soul nausea. 75% an indescribable agony plagued my soul. 99% ever mental, physical, spiritual, existential issue ever faced I began to experience at a never before seen level. 100% all of the agony faded away replaced with a sense of peace and contentment.