Surpassing True Infinity

Have you ever encountered a situation where the opponent knows everything you will do, yet they aren't you because that sensation has become disturbingly constant due to the IntegritySphere God whom I assume is not only the strongest IntegritySphere inhabitant but also the embodiment of the IntegritySphere itself.

I fought it for so long that my mind considering forgetting everything I have ever experienced this far to completely focus on defeating the "god"/Sovereign of the IntegritySphere. After a few more of these recycled bouts I decided to stop messing around and made myself omnipresent within each and every part of the IntegritySphere, sure this wasn't exactly perfect but it was more than enough for me. I then attacked with each fundamental force or any type of force that has been generated via energy, science and faiths. For extra measure completely disregarding my so called limits and completely tapped into the second energy of the Integrity I gained from that abominable Assimilation resulting in every part of my body being cracked. 

I begin to beat the figure like he owes me money. Before I resorted to throw caution to the wayside and go all out my cosmology and rank numbers went from mere numbers to names then titles and then Transcending known and unknown numbers entirely. Integrity L.V. 11-11.5 has been attained.

I began to power up and do a long screaming sequence like that super Saiyan 3 transformation. I use every type of force I know and don't know and begin to tear at the entire IntegritySphere itself while I Alaskan began to drain it dry.I glow brighter and brighter until bone explodes everywhere and I am revealed to have a nigh vantablack blue body covering in highly complex runes with a strong deep blue integrity eyes interlaced with hope and patience. I was similar to that nightmare mode sans in appearance except I didn't have the glowing aura and yes. Integrity L.V. 11.5-12 has been reached.

That IntegritySphere "God" and this unknown IntegritySphere "Devil" showed up to assist him but despite their experience, abilities and persistence I inevitably absorbed them into myself. I once again felt my Integrity L.V. Increasing normally If I just absorbed God I would be at 12.5 but since I Also absorbed the Devil I had attained Integrity L.V. 13.

I could tell that transcending any higher would take a lot of work but It would also give the answer as to how to leave the IntegritySphere because I have been trapped here despite my efforts to leave. I then went into one of those meditation stances and started the process to completely absorb the IntegritySphere and this many Eternities passed. Because of this the maximum clones started training everything I knew because it just wasn't good enough because in theory if there are the positive tiers what about the inverse.

My Integrity L.V. Grew from 13, 13.1, 13.2, 13.3, 13.4, 13.5, 13.6, 13.7, 13.8, 13.9, 14. This is when I realized a few things. 1. The limit of the IntegritySphere is Integrity L.V.20.. 2. Their is a tier 12 from the mortal tiering system which would be 12/12A/12B/12C which corresponds to Tiers 10/9/8/7 and illogical or nonsense scaling goes for everything else and actual boundless characters counterpart would be bounded. And the inverse of omnipotence would be powerlessness.

As time passed with my Integrity L.V. Rising 14.1,14.2,14.3,14.4,14.5. I than realized that the IntegritySphere's inhabitants were actually Integrity Demons explaining despite the amount of them I only had two friends. If there are Demons then there must be Angels, they are either above the IntegritySphere somehow or some sort of paraverses within it so I will have to breach all of them sideways to get there.

14.6,14.7,14.8,14.9,15. I had successfully absorbed all of the cosmologies into myself which led me into traveling into the paraverses. Contrary to my belief I just had to travel to the end of a side of the IntegritySphere and I saw some sort of visual anomaly my mind couldn't understand despite my absurd senses at this point. When I tried to go through it with everything in my Arsenal it was like a normal human without powers trying to move through molasses.