Pathway to True Integrity

As I stepped into the Black hole I instantly fell to the ground unable to move. Weeks passed and I was finally able to twitch with some effort. The more I moved the easier it became in this absurd gravity. After a year had passed I could move my entire body around for an hour before I had lost the ability to move under the sheer gravitational pull. After I rested I had a goal to walk the entire outer perimeter within the Black Hole.

As time passed I took rest periods to recover my body and energy from the sheer stress that the gravity was making me endure. I began to realize this was similar to those cultivation novels in a way because I am doing everything in my power to progress to the next realm of integrity. This reminded Dust+ of his arrogance and foul language he spouted earlier in his life and he cringed in embarrassment. 

Eventually, Dust+ wondered why there was no one here and he realized this was a trap. In the range of his perception he perceived a Colossal Chupacabra and he attacked it with an integrity enhanced Gaster Blaster and it imperceptibility damaged it. I was understandably shocked but I wouldn't go back on my self-promise to complete this training no matter what. The Chupacabra annoyed at the attack flicked me away. I was sent flying an entire Light year away and I was sent to barrier of the Black Hole.

That non malicious hit didn't just injure me it also brought me to the brink of death and the sheer gravitational pull didn't help my situation either. It took me a year to recover but being in this environment for so long now allowed me to function normally for a few days before needing rest.

After I recovered I went back to making a lap around the perimeter of the Black Hole. Sometimes I walked or ran because doing anymore left me helpless. Eventually I completed the lap and I could go on for a month straight with no breaks.

On my way back to my camp I had set up for the stay in the Black Hole I had fought Ailms?, Lovebirds of different species, Sentient Lunaria Flowers?, Lions, Giraffes, Pine trees?, Circles?, Roosters, Bamboo?, Moose, Orchids?, Human Slavic tribes known as the Prov, White Swan, Gladiolus Flower?, Peacocks, Lotuses?, Sentient Mirrors?, Compasses?, Plums? Dara Knot's?, Kola Nut's?

They all had weird ways of fighting however I was able to get back home in one piece. Afterwards I began sensing how close I was to breaking through which was halfway. After using my limited healing and my Gravity Embodiment to keep myself to recover faster.

I then set out to scour this entire area of the outer perimeter of the Black Hole defeating everyone I came across. After I scoured the entire outer perimeter I finally felt like my Integrity advanced into the next level INTEGRITY. Because of this my personality traits relating to integrity become far more in depth. I felt far more composed and truthful to myself. I also gained any magic and powers related to Honesty/Humility/Respect/Accountability/Authenticity/Loyalty/Responsibility/Trustworthiness/Fairness.  I also got powers related to durability/Defense/Invulnerability(Just Search the Superpower Wiki for more information on all the abilities on this wattpad entry because I cannot remember them all.) 

I decided to keep training in this area and eventually the smallest of gains took to long however  so I headed for the the middle circle of the Black Hole. I appeared at the edge of the beginning to the middle circle and remembered the chupacabra from long ago(from Dust+ perspective not ours.) he hasn't seen it again from the many patrols he has made. So It must originate from the Middle Circle, realized it he swore he would defeat the Chupacabra next time they met.

after walking for a few miles I ran into a chupacabra, however this one was not the one I encountered because I felt it was weaker and it was much smaller but still very much massive. These creatures were dangerous for their Integrity Degrading Bites because your Integrity will permanently weaken so I dodged because my Integrity depended upon it. 

After using my blasters, voice as a distraction, Bones and physical combat I finally defeated the Chupacabra by beheading it. Honestly if I was at the same strength that I was at the beginning of the battle I would have lost. Thanks to the Pressure of a strong opponent and the absurd magnification of the Gravity I grew exponentially.

This went on for a while until I defeated all the chupacabra's, I especially enjoyed getting revenge on that one particular Chupacabra. This Elation was tempered by the fact that I had to be very stealthy as to not get the attention of far more powerful INTEGRITY users. 

These events repeated for all variation of Mythical creatures in the area for the remaining species of Caladrius/Kirit/Fairies/Gnomes/Bunyip/Cerberus/Cyclops/Cadmean Vixen/Amarok/Banshee/Leprechaun/Jackalope/Chimera/Pegasus/Minotaur/Harpy/Loch Ness Monster/Hippogriff/Hydra/Gremlin/Sphinx/Werewolf/Centaur/Basilisk/Kraken/Kelpie/Yeti/Griffin/Dragon/Mermaid/Unicorn/Phoenix in order.

After this I did lap after lap until I started getting Negative records in raw speed. I then traveled to the center of the Black Hole and I instantaneously attained Integrity L.V. 4 Absolute Integrity and all abilities and powers that were mistaken for Absolute Invulnerability/Integrity and any other ability that coincides with physiques and their physical parameters, It also became easier to forgive others.

I then started fighting gods/deities from different religions and cosmologies. Zeus, Ra, Hanuman, Thor, Tlaloc, Fides, Pistis, Sancus, Anteros, Apollo, Guan Yu, Asclepius, Maat, Aletheia, Baldr, Eusebia, Mitra, Hestia, Thoth and any other god that was related to integrity all at once.

As you can guess it was an absolute beat down. I used every Integrity power I had my strongest Gravity, My strongest Telekinesis, Integrity Oaths, I even used my Integrity Healing, My Integrity Voice. But it was utterly pointless, they dispelled a majority of my abilities and broke through my Gravity and Telekinesis abilities. They brutal beat me up every part of my bones were utterly smashed, and I could never use my healing to recover fast enough because they made sure to heavily damage before I could. I was only able to last for a month before I had no choice but to flee.

This continued for months on end until, a decade had passed since this began and now the battles between me and the integrity Gods/Goddesses/Deities were now even(it was like the battle of Super Saiyan Blue goku and serious saitama vs Black Goku in Super Saiyan White from Anime War. The difference being that due to the sheer amount of Deities fighting Dust+ made it so if one got overwhelmed another would cover for them.)   

A few years later the battle was like madara fighting the shinobi alliance and utterly annihilating them. The battle took a few hours but I was finally able to kill them all. I couldn't take them out one by one because due to their Integrity L.V. 4 and power beyond mine they would resurrect within a month far beyond everyone there. 

When I succeeded I rushed to leave the Black Hole because I felt an overwhelming feeling of dread. By the time I escaped the entire complex multiverse was covered in a Integrity Blue shine.

I suddenly felt another feeling, the feeling of greater freedom than before. I then Felt it my Integrity had reached Integrity L.V.5 Transcendent Integrity and with each passing second I could annihilate my past self with no concept of difficulty so I decided to take a break.

This Break was unsurprisingly training. This training focused on putting a repulsion field/white hole on the outside and use black hole/telekinesis on my skeleton body in such a way that it only affected me. I trained like this for a millenium waiting for the Black Hole to return to normal. 

I also watched those amusing videos of players implanting mods into the original undertale which made it easier or harder to complete, the equipment/items, the multiplayer and the funniest the AI's rewriting the script of Undertale and so on.

..............................................................................................................................

As I sensed the Integrity Surge calm down I smiled and promised I would attain True Integrity A.K.A. Integrity L.V.6.. YOU ARE FILLED WITH TRANSCENDENT INTEGRITY.