Lax Ascension

I expected many people squaring up and fighting me but I should have realized that in the highest level of the IntegritySphere was basically a glorified vacation spot.

When I resorted to challenging others they just laughed and told me to attain enlightenment for a Integrity user is not just paramount but more important than training the body and one's abilities created through usage of said Integrity. All paths lead to the same conclusion strength, the quality and mastery of one's trait inevitably become one and the same.

So I suck it up and begin meditating like always and enter deep into my trait reaching its absolute bottom that I have come intimately familiar with and start trying to break out while also remaining inside oneself.

This training was three fold, my body was constantly adjusting to the damage I realized I was taking by doing this, my understanding benefitting from knowledge I either suspected or dismissed finally revealing itself finding not a absence of vice yet an acceptance of any virtue and vice learning that one must always stay true to themselves above all else regardless of outside influences & finally the quality of my Integrity wasn't just stepping over infinites anymore but countable then uncountable infinities and Absolute with the finale of True Infinity's within the decimal of my Integrity LV.

This resulting in a explosive growth from 80-100 within a mere year. I felt above, below, besides and beyond the outsides of the IntegritySphere yet I still feel like something is limiting me and I realized I was limiting my Integrity by restricting it within my body and began making a Integrity Domain of sorts growing , contracting, expanding consolidating my dominion over everything resulting in something finally clicking inside me.

Integrity L.V. ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I realize instead of killing dust variants I should help the kinder ones while saving the ones that fell into madness so far they don't remember how to be kind. He made an AU with his power naming it Dusttale:Reformed Murderers.

This volume is now complete.