Determination/Nexus Code/Cosmic Essence Solution

(The joke of the video I posted is that the solution to the complex problem is very simple one.)

Exul reveals possible solutions," the first possible solution to your issue Dust/Murder+ is that you seal your determination to its lowest point D.T. L.V. 1 and live your life as a relatively "normal" monster." No way! Returning to my weak past self that was stuck in a time loop living by preset rules that made no sense in the grand scheme of things. What made things worse is that either way you would be insane. Do nothing and be considered evil, or kill others to gain the strength necessary to put the psychopath behind this hopeless scenario in a situation where they can no longer harm anyone or just make sure they have to try their hardest for even the smallest possible progress."Seeing your reaction you most definitely wont be considering this option." Of course not.

"If that is your decision then your second option is trying to reintroduce Nexus Code or Cosmic Essence but I think you know the consequences of that, don't you?" I nodded grimly the consequences of Nexus Code being reintroduced especially incorrectly results in you being divided out of existence and the other results in Cosmic Essence Combustion because you are being bombarded with so much of it including your role, powers, information ect..

"The Third solution is throwing yourself into a core which would throw yourself into the void offsetting the consequences of D.T. L.V. 3, I know this because I met a Dust sans that experienced this." Hmm that is a tempting option but I don't want to experience being shattered into who knows how many pieces. This other dusts experience could be a one time thing and besides I am missing too much information for this to be a viable option. For all I know I might end up like Gaster shattered across time and space with each fragment going through different stimuli becoming completely different from one another. I don't want to not only be a former shell of myself with D.I.D. or be omnipresent like Core Frisk."While it is more viable than the other two options is their any other way to be able to safely increase my D.T. L.V. without any drawbacks?"

"Hmm. Honestly I expected you to prefer this option the best because it would the most preferable in your situation. Do you know had Glitchtale Asriel had determination with no drawbacks?" with no drawbacks? Is it because he has the 6 other main soul traits to balance it out? But how is that possible, let alone relevant?"No. Is it because he all 7 soul traits to balance each other out?" Exul looked happy that Dust+ could even figure out that much."Correct, can you figure out why the other soul traits are balancing out the determination other than that is just how it is?" Dust+ merely looked down."No." Exul was disappointed but not surprised."Determination is the origin of all main soul traits, fused traits, and other soul traits that do not fall under the rules of the 7 main soul traits. Meaning if you train your other traits to the the point where it rivals your current and maximum D.T. L.V..  

"Considering for most Dust/Murder Sans have the secondary soul trait affinity of patience it is very easy to train that trait however your second soul trait affinity is integrity which governs gravity so the best thing for you to is go into the strongest and largest black hole to evolve your integrity to its next level which is known as unfailing integrity. When you do that come back to me and I will train you how to improve your weaker soul trait affinities." I started to leave but Exul still wasn't done with his monologue."Before you go I will be sending you to the edge of a black hole that has consumed an entire multiverse. To progress into the black hole you must not only deepen your understanding/affinity and amount to progress into the black hole but to its center you must attain Integrity L.V. 5."

Afterwards I ended up by the edge of the Multiversal sized black hole called the Underversal Black hole. I saw a pathway that led to the Black hole, Exul's work no doubt. I tried to take a step and instantly fell onto my face, i teleport back to my starting point and use my integrity magic to interact with the area I am in now and appear in a battle arena with a undertale sans but he is different instead of having justice, patience or hope he is completely made of integrity.