Uriah

INSURGENT:
your eyes flutter open, you glance down at the terrified abnegation kneeled infront of you. you gasp as you've got a gun aimed at them. "I'm so sorry, I don't know what happened" you look around to see countless Dauntless looking around dazed "simulation" you mumble as you look you see a few others that know their awake from the sim. you pull the abnegation infront of you to their feet.

you shake as you hold your gun "Christina" you yell out, she turns around and runs over to you "iii-" you stutter "killed them, I killed them" you pull at the roots of your hair "(Y/N) you need to breathe okay, slow and steady" you take in sharp in stakes as you glance at the screaming abnegation "I need to get out" you mumble "GET ME OUT OF HERE" you yell out circling around.

Christina grabs your arm and pulls you towards your group of friends "we need to go to candor" you hear the discuss "we need to move now before we get caught" everyone starts jogging in the direction of candor when you remember Uriah.

"URIAH" you yell frantically "WHERE URIAH" you cry out feeling winded you fall to the ground you see Christina run back for you helping you to your feet as you feel a sharp pain in your leg "I've I've been shot" you slip in and out of consciousness until you finally black out.

- a little while later -

you wake up in an unfamiliar building, Candor Headquarters you rub your eyes and swing your legs over the edge of your bed. "LET ME SEE HER" you hear a familiar voice out in the hall. You walk over to the door as it opens.

you look around the corner and see two guards on either side of him holding him back "Uriah" you cry out. His head shots up and lunges for you "(Y/N)" he shouts. The guards hold him back as he yells "let-LET HIM GO" you shout. The guards exchange glances before letting him go.

You run towards each other flinging your arms around him feeling his strong arms around your small frame. He picks you up swirling you around kissing your head as he places you back on the ground "I'm so glad your okay" he mumbles into your hair you let out a sob and mumble back "I thought you.. I though you were dead" you choke.

he leans his forehead against yours "me? dead?" He questions then chuckles "pfft I'm too good looking to be killed off by some dumbass dauntless leaders" he winks causing you to laugh you sniffle blinking away the tears "are you okay?" He asks seriously pulling you out to arms length and looking into your eyes. You nod and kiss him "I'm just so glad YOUR okay" he laughs and uses his thumb to wipe your tears "you don't have to worry about me" he exhales you play with the hairs on the back of his neck.

"but I do. they made us robots and kill hundreds of innocent abnegation what if they controlled me and I killed you" you sob he wraps his arms around you tighter kissing your hairline "ssh baby, that'll never happen again okay" you nod and cry into his jacket "we'll get out okay I promise"