Matthew Espinosa - Suprises on tour

<< your POV >>

your heading towards town, today your going to surprise your boyfriend Matt at digi, his been touring with the jacks for 3 months now so your kinda having separation anxiety. He left school so you don't see him during the day's much anymore he's always out doing his thing.

You reach the event and climb out of your car walking towards the entrance showing them your vip card. Kenny helped you plan this he made sure that you got in first and you were right at the front. Before you enter you Mae a quick bathroom break checking your outfit in the mirror; maroon red shorts, black New York singlet matched with a denim jacket and your white converses.

After slipping your vip card around your neck and fetching a water bottle you enter the event with 10 other girls which they call 'super fans' were right at the very front and then theirs a gate behind as and a heap of security as people start filing in screaming. You turn my attention back to the stage when you feel a tap on my shoulder.

You turn on your heels to have the 10 girls asking for photos, you sigh but gladly said sure taking photos and chatting with the girls whilst I follow them all on Twitter. One of the girls pulls out her selfie stick and the 11 of us take a couple of selfies together.

Soon enough the boys pile on stage the audience starts screaming and so do the girls around me, you start clapping trying to blend in before you decide to tweet out. Matt isn't on his phone so he won't see it.

@(yourtwitterhandle); chillin with the super fans waiting for the boys💖 @cashmedallas @mattisbae @fxckmegilinksy @johnsonsbabe @daddywilk @kennysuckmydick @esipnosaismyapple @gilinskygirl @jjweed @johnsonsgirl

you lock your phone and push it into your jacket pocket leaning into the gate before the Jacks start performing, their incredible. After the finish their numbers all the boys come out on stage to sit on stools in the centre and start doing a Q and A. It's when Matt reaches down to retire his drink bottle when the boys start to blow your cover.

"oh would you look at that" Kenny starts
"matts getting thirsty thinking bout (y/n)" Gilinsky states.

Matt goes red and chokes on his water, he runs his hand through his hair "shut up dudes, don't bring her up" you take that comment to heart why not mention you? Puzzled and annoyed you continue to listen to their convosation.

This time Kenny speaks up "uh why wouldn't we bring her up?"
"it makes me miss her more" he looks sad and the crowd awhs.

You feel sad tears welling up and you give Jack the cue he stand and tells the crowd to be quite and when it does you scream.

"MAFFHEWWWWWW" he looks up and sees you and runs to the gate pulling you over and into his arms. You stay like that for several minutes muffling 'I missed you' into each other, happy tears flowing down your face he swipes his thumb collecting them smiling before giving you a kiss.

The crowed went wild screaming and whistling, smiling into the kiss you pull away from each other as he laces his fingers with yours and pulls you into the stage as Kenny tells the DJ to play the song.

The music starts playing Out Loud by Ed Sheeran a smirk grew on Matts face he pulled you into him as you both started to slow dance draping your arms loosely around Matts neck as his are around your hips. He leans into your ear breathing his breathe tickling your neck "I miss you so fucking much" giggling you meet his gaze and kiss him "I missed you more".

He steps back with his jaw dropped rushing over to a microphone speaking into it "woah did you guys here that?!" He questioned to the fans waiting for their response before answering the question himself "she said" pointing to you "that she missed ME more than I missed her" the crowd started screaming and you tried so hard not to blush "that's IMPOSSIBLE!".

He runs back to your side swinging your around before he puts you down because you've run out of time the boys need to continue their show you grab his arm pulling him back towards you "matt" "mmhmmm"

"best surprise ever?" "BEST surprise ever" he smiles kissing me before you make my way back to the 'superfan section' smiling.

// Authors Note //
sorry the last 2 updates have been short! I just can't expand on my ideas right now and I'm having major writers block.

When I update I have currently 8 draft updates with a scenario like "prom" and say it has to be sad. Then I just have to expand on it and right now my mind is just drained at the moment and it's frustrating but I thought I'd leave some songs I've been listening to and I enjoy every update!

// songs //

Break The Rules - Charlie XCX
7/11 - Beyoncé
Groove - Jack and Jack