Nash Grier - Dancing, Kisses and Happiness

// your POV //

it's getting late and you've just finished cleaning up dinner that you and your boyfriend Nash shared when he switches on the radio and pulls you away from the sink and into his arms.

you start dancing to the best swaying and being spun around multiply times having the time of your life. After the song finished you feel dizzy and flustered so you's both flop down on the couch looking around the small apartment you share it's simple but you love it. Cuddling up to Nash listening to the rain belt down on the window you feel him shift under you as he gets up to walk over to his phone plugged into the stereo.

"Nashhh" you whine "baby gimme a sec" you stand and walk over to him snaking your arms around his torso, standing on your tip toes to kiss his neck. He gives up on finding a song and turns around to face you giving you a sweet kiss when he pulls away you nibbling at his neck and he moans "baby jump".

You jump and he sits you on the counter a start leaving wet kisses all down your neck and across your jawline until he reaches your lips and it turns into a hot make-out session.

His hands finds his way under your tee shirt and onto your boobs, you flinch at first his hands are cold but he giggle and returns his attention to your neck, you moan and you run your hands through his hair.

He picks you up and lays you down on your shared bed when he removes his top and you mimic his actions until your both left in your underpants he start rubbing your clit and sucking on your nipples.

He fingers slip under your pants and touch your very wet core, he rubs circles into your clit as you moan thirsty for more "nash baby please" you moan he dips his head down to your thighs and kisses them before inserting one fingering pumping hard whilst licking your clit with the tip of his tongue.

You clench the bed sheets in your hands before he adds another finger and it's not long till you cum, he then sticks his tongue in your core licking every last drop of cum out of you he doesn't leave one spot untouched.

When his lips left your core you sigh disappointed but in no time he slams his length into you before you can moan your hands are scratching his back hungry for more.

You both ride out your highs and flop down next to each other he pulls you into you side and plays with your hair until you fall asleep