Jack Gilinsky - Bad Nightmares

// Your POV //
it was early about 3 am to be exact on a saturday morning and your woken by whimpering and the tugging on the duvet. You moan trying to open your eyes and direct your attention to your husband Jack but he's fast asleep.

puzzled you turn over and find your 5 year old baby girl beside your bed, you instantly wake up fully and swing your legs around to be sitting up. Your movement wake Jack as he sits up resting his head on your shoulder.

You open up your arms and your little girl gladly wraps her arms around your neck sobbing into your chest you pull her over and into the bed sitting her inbetween the two of you.

"what's wrong baby girl?" Jack questions kissing her forehead "I-I-I has a bad dream dad-d-dy" she chokes out he wraps her in his arms then he notices her pants are damp he gives you a look and you scoop her up and walk her into the bathroom.

"do you wanna talk about it chicken?" You ask pulling off her shorts and undies and replacing them with new ones "you and daddy died mummy" she starts crying but your quick to wipe her tears "hey were okay baby were okay" you dampen her face with a wet towel and hold her hand guiding her back into your room when Jack returns to the room.

"I just went to change her sheets" he kisses you and then you pick up your daughter and place her in between the two of you and pull the covers over you all then close your eyes holding her little body in your arms when you hear her soft voice again.

"daddy can you sing to me?"

[ authors note ]
holy crap this is short.
but I'm bacckkk.
everyone voted for imagines so I'm doing imagines YAS👨
so do you guys like this imagine?
it's kinda short and cute I think.

If you let me do short ones I'll post HEAPS more I'll be more active but if you want long ones i don't think I will be but its up to you's so

I'll be doing more ones like this just lil situations that you could be in.
so please keep voting and commenting

comment in this space here if you want short imagines updated more frequently.

comment in this space here if you want longer imagines updated maybe once a week

Ily a mily
💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣
- Bri