Jack Johnson - Cafè Girl

<< Your POV >>

you wake to your alarm belting break your heart right back by Ariana Grande.
Your not much of a morning person but for work you kinda have to be. You drag yourself into the shower the warm water waking you up as you wash your body trying not to wet your hair.

After you slip out of the shower you pull a towel across your body and walk over to you underwear draw you grab a clean pair of panties and a bra before slipping them on and moving to your closet to get out your work uniform.

It's a black button up t-shirt that says "Elle's Cafè" in pretty writing with a black skater skirt and your half black apron and you pair it with your all back cons .You grab your bag and phone before brushing your hair and pining it away from your face and rushing out the door.

You decide to walk today, it's nice out and it's not that far to walk. You arrive at work a little early so you go into the kitchen and ask for an apple since you didn't have enough time back home you start talking to your kitchen hands because it's a steady day not to busy not to quite. Just before your shift starts your run to the bathroom to put your hair up, it's starting to get quite hot outside so you stick it up into a hair pony tail and pin down the bits that are being a pain.

you walk out to your first table and old couple that are regulars, the order he same every day 2 big breakies and 2 flat whites. After that your serves some more regulars and the day seems to drag on until you see a group of guys take a table down outside.

You walk over and you must say their pretty damn hot, trying to be professional you walk over and not act like your about to faint because they all look like gods. As you approached the table you knew who they were.

It was Jack Gilinsky, Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas and Jack Johnson. Aka gods

"hello my names (y/n) I'm your waitress today wait can I get yous?"

Cameron speaks first "uh a slice of your fine ass" I roll my eyes in disgust all the boys erupt in laughter whilst Johnson's shaking his head "if you'll excuse me" you walk away extremely pissed not even watching were your going when you crash into your boss.

"watch where the hell your going young lady" she points her finger and I roll my eyes "attitude? Get the hell out NOW!" she screams in my face and the boys must of heard because now their all staring at you.

Your cheeks go red with embarrassment so you fly your hands up to cover your face rushing out of the cafe and onto the street. You curse under your breathe siting on the curb unsure on what to do.

"hey it's Briana right?" your eyes follow to the persons gaze "I'm Jack, but I kinda get the feeling you already knew" he chuckles and sits down next you.

"Sorry about cameron his stupid okay, I'll help you get another job" a smile creeps across your face "hey I got you to smile!"
"thanks Jack but it's really not necessary I wanted to quit and peruse singing but just never had the balls to quit" you scuff your feet on the concrete.

"You sing?! Do I cover with me? Or Jack? We can help you out get people to know you and then you can start writing songs and I can get to know you better and-" you cut him off by kissing him, his instincts kick in and he pulls your legs over his lap and kisses back.

Depending the kiss but soon enough you both break away breathless but disappointed you couldn't finish making out but hey your where sitting in a kerb in a carpark.

"Woah-" you blush "sorry I just thought that I don't know actually I just-" this time he interrupts you with a kiss.

-------

hello peepsðß

this one was a spare of the moment and I wrote it in 10 minutes because I felt bad for not uploading..

Please check out my new book - Brother Bestfriend

and comment HERE if you want me to write some dirty contentðÂÂÂðÂÂÂ

Kisses
- B