Nash Grier - Beach

your pov:
"let's go" you call from the front of your house, your group of friends come out from their rooms and join you at your door. Your little 4 year old girl came running out of her room and jumped into your arms.

you take the lift down to your car then pile in you driving, you start driving as you play the radio and watch your little girl in the revision mirror dancing and singing with your friends.

your 22 and had your daughter when you were 18 due to your ex boyfriend Nash Grier, it was your first time and you didn't use protection because everyone says you couldn't get knocked up on the first time he hasn't spoken to you since you told him apparently it was "some type of sick joke".

"we're here" you coo as you all pile out of the car the sea breeze hits your in the face, you daughter runs straight onto the sand "melody" you cry out and grab her arm and pull her back she looks up to you "we walk together sweetie" you give her a small smile then grab her little hand walking her down to the beach.

You lay your towel on the sand and start to tan whilst the girls look after Melody. You can hear the laughter and splashing of your little girl and your friends. The beach wasn't too busy today theirs still a heap of people some boys playing volleyball and a heap of girls just laying on the sand and out in the water.

You sit up and look out into the water to see Melody on some guys shoulders You push yourself to of the sand and run to her pushing through the crowd and running into the water heading towards the man.

when you see him you almost faint "m-m-elody" you choke out she looks at you and the man lets her off his shoulders as she swims over to you "mommy" you scoop her up into your arms "mommy this is nash, my new friend" she points to another guy behind the shoulders she was just on.

"hey im- (y/n)" you cover your mouth and drop onto your knees, water splashing up onto your face "(y/n)" Nash approaches you but make your legs stand and bolt onto the beach with your daughter hot on your heels "momma" she starts crying a little you slip your clothes back on and wrap a towel around your daughter "I'm sorry baby girl we have to go".

You pull her up onto your hip and pick up the loose bags when you hear heavy breathes and footsteps behind you "(y/n) wait please let me explain" he places his large hand on your shoulder and tugs you back "go away" you growl at him

"is that my little girl" he grabs her little hand "she's NOT your little girl" he push her back "she's mine Hamilton don't ever touch her" you scream at him as you start to cry "(y/n) I'm sorry I was scared ok-" you turn around and walk towards the car when you hear your little girl whimper

"daddy" as she holds her arms out crying.