Cameron Dallas

YOUTUBER/VINER:

you glance in the mirror again making sure your outfit was up to scratch it was thanksgiving and your boyfriend was coming over for dinner with your whiter family as a way for them to meet and you were more than nervous about the evening.

after your satisfied with your outfit you tidy up your room once more before grabbing your phone and heading into the kitchen to ask your mum if there was anything you could help with you needed something to occupy yourself from thinking about all the possible disasters that could occur with your pestering parents.

you set the table and help your mum with the turkey before basting the vegetables and putting them into the oven. after you wash up you hear the doorbell go off meaning your family or cameron had arrived.

rushing to the door you want to beat everyone to the punch in case it was indeed your boyfriend but by the time you get to the door your dads already there inviting the guests in, relived you slowly relax as it was just your grandparents and some more family member coming for the meal.

you give them hugs and your grandma plants a sloppy kiss on your cheek that makes you squirm and wipe it quickly with the back of your hand when she looks away. you keep checking your phone waiting to hear from him but nothing and it was almost time to eat you knew this because everyone was squished on the couch playing a board game something we generally do just before we eat.

after what seemed like forever the door bell rang and you stood "ill get it" you scurry to the door opening it to see your boyfriend your instantly felt better that he was here, he could keep you company but than you remember that your whole family's sitting in the next room.

"you made it" you smile at him as you stand on your tippy toes and connect your lips he hands you one of the two bouquet of flowers "for you gorgeous" you blush smelling the flowers "how'd you know they were my favourite" you ask astonished you'd been dating for almost a year but you never recall telling him they were your favourite flowers.

"secret" he whispers to you chuckling "you look beautiful by the way" you smile sheepishly kissing his cheek "now please don't mind my family their well-" you ramble off trying to calm your nerves only to have cameron slip his hand into your giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"hey if their as awesome as you ill think ill be fine" you let him kiss you once more before pulling him into the next room, "guys" you smile everyone goes silent and all the attention is on you two.

"this is cameron my boyfriend, cameron this is my grandparents and my aunty n uncle with their kids-" you ramble on introducing him to everyone, you smiles flashing his perfectly straight smile "nice to meet you" he beams.

you smile up at him before your mum goes into the kitchen reappearing into the living room no longer than 5 minutes later "dinner time" she claps everyone moves into the dinning room taking seats you take a seat next to cameron  and diagonal from your father and across from your mother.

you eat your dinner in silence trying not to engage in any conversations until my father address cameron "so cameron do you have a job yet or is your main focus school?" he gulps and i almost choke on my juice, i dap the sides of my mouth continuing to eat trying to distract myself.

cameron clears his throat placing down his knife and fork "i don't go to school anymore i graduated a few years ago" he chuckles "but im a youtuber and ive done two movies so that's cool" i smile at his enthusiasm glancing at my parents who look confused "what do you mean a few years ago? i thought you and (y/n) were in the same grade?" he shakes his head "no im 21"

your mum looks horrified "21?" she ask him and he nods smiling at you "i turned 21 in September" he takes a sip of his drink placing his glass back on the table "you mean to tell me my 17 year old daughter is dating someone 4 years older than her!" everyone stops and stares at my dad.

"well yeah, im sorry i thought you knew" he licks his lips nervously causing me to grab his hand from under the table trying to help his nerves. my dad looks like his about to burst a valve "how dare you" he growls "dad it's fine im almost eighteen" you press trying to be confident "this is illegal!" your father rants "get the hell out of my house!" he stand up pointing at cameron.

"da!d that's not fair!" you argue "now" he shouts, i turn to cameron who stands quietly placing his napkin on the table "thanks for dinner miss (y/l/n)" he walks toward the door and you follow behind him despite your fathers wishes "cameron im so sorry" you throw your arms around his neck hugging him tightly "it's okay, we'll make this work okay?" you nod upset at how the night turned sour so quickly "happy thanks giving (y/n)" you smile softly kissing him.

"happy thanksgiving cameron" you call out as he walks out the door and into his car backing out of your driveway and down the street away from your family home.

// authors note //
im back hoes!
please keep voting and comment i love your feedback!!
comment anyone who you want me to do a imagine about!!
- b💖