Cameron Dallas - Hospital Vists and Cuddles

<< your POV >>

yous rushing to meet your boyfriend at the hospital, he had to stay in overnight because of his heart but your excited because his getting discharged today.
You rush into your room and changed slipping on your black jeans with a clit at the jeans then throw on a black t-shirt and pair this win your favourite boots.

You grab your phone and purse stuffing that and another essentials into your handbag before grabbing your keys and walking out of your apartment and down the stairs to the elevator. You walk to the car and jump in driving out towards the hospital it's about 20 minutes away but you manage to get there in about 12 minutes.

You rush into the building fixing your outfit as you go. You reach the front desk "I'm here to see Camerom Dallas" "he's is room 302 level 3" she smiles you thank her and walk towards the elevator pressing number 3. The elevator rumbles to a start as it carries you up and dings when you reach the floor. You walk down a short corridor before you find the room that's numbered 302.

You knock twice waiting for an answer until you hear a familiar voice "come in"
you push through the door and rush over to him. You jump into his bed holding each other close you mumble "I miss you" into his shirt. His sister takes a photo of yous cuddled up and you stay like that for a while until a nurse comes in for his final check up. You wait outside and say goodbye to his sister before Cameron comes out fully dressed holding his bags "let's go" he laces his hand with yours as yous walk out to the carpark.

"you hungry babe?" "yes hospital food suckkkkss" you laugh "let's go eat then"

I choose to drive because I don't want Cameron driving, we drive to In and Out pulling in the drive through and ordering some food before driving out and towards your apartment.

Once you reach the apartment you open the door and cam runs and jumps on the bed you following his actions bringing the food. Yous both eat in silence not a awkward weird horrible silence just a nice peaceful enjoying each others company type of silence.

After you finish eating you grab the rubbish and place it in the bin before washing your hands and returning to bed slipping off your jeans and getting beneath the covers snuggling into Cameron's side.

"I love you" you tilt your head up and kiss his head
"I love you to cam"

////

I know it's super short but I don't give af

I'm busy with school work, social life and keeping active. I have two books that I have to write long chapter with atleast one chapter a week where as on here I like to post every two or three days.

I'm trying really hard I've just have so much happening right now and it's hard but I hope you are enjoying my content that I'm putting out and if you haven't already make sure to check out my newest book Brothers Know Best this is a Jack Gilinsky fanfic and don't be turned away because I've only posted two chapters I'm making a start on chapter two tomorrow so hopefully I'll have 5 chapters by next week to get the book rolling.

I also have another book called Brothers Best Friend which is a Dylan O'Brien fanfic so don't forget to give both of those a vote and also this chapter a vote it's muchly appreciated

ALSO!

comment who you would like me to write about more - hopefully by Sunday I'll have my Jack Gilinksy (( dirty imagine )) done by then but please don't be silent readers. Tell me who and I'll try my hardest.

ALSO!

new readers - hello and welcome. I am not taking requests anymore. It's way too hard I started for the first 3 but it just got too hard I'm really sorry x