Jack Johnson - Amnesia

<< your POV >>

It's late about 9 ish it's quite dark and the traffic isn't too heavy. You in your car with you best friend Jack, calling him Jack sounds weird. You call him Johnson or lil J. It's been a long drive you've been camping for the past week with your squad and your just now coming home. Only 2 hours more of driving then home sweet home.

You stop at a near by petrol station to fill up and you excuse your self to go to the bathroom slipping out of the car and going to the bathroom and doing your business then out to wash your hands fixing your outfit; a white t-shirt that read 'I want 🍕 & you' with denim Jean shorts and black converse.

You walk back towards the car to see Jack leaning up against the front of his jeep; his hair sticking up in all different directions, trackies and plain black short with his black nikes. He looks like sex.

"You ready?" "Yeah I'm ready just wanna be in my bed" a smirk appears on Jacks face you raise your eyebrows "nothing" he chuckles and hops in the car and we began driving again. About 30 minutes into the drive and you decide to break the silence "what were you chuckling about before" he turns his attention to you and smiles "nothing you just mentioned something" he turns the car "what? Is it because I mentioned bed?" He mumbles something under his breath.

You poke his arm "jacccckckkk" he doesn't reply just focuses on the road so you reach over and grab his hand lacing your fingers with his, he instantly looks up at you then down to your conjoined hands and smiles "I said i wouldn't mind being in your bed okay happy you lil cutie" he gives me and wink I roll my eyes and focus up ahead and that's when I see it.

A car going way over 100 speeding towards us I scream "JACKKKK" he tries to swerve but then we collide.

// hours later //

It's been atleast 5 hours since the accident it's now 3 in the morning and your tired frustrated and scared; you manage to escape major injuries just a fraction in your wrist and pain in your back.

they haven't let you see Jack yet and your worrying there something you not telling you, you make your way to those plastic cushioned chairs where you've spent most of the night already.

You see a light chime in Jacks room and a bunch of nurses rush in, you push yourself up and make your way over opening the door and rushing to him "Jack baby your okay I was so worried-" he cut you off pushing you back his expression looked scared and confused. "Who the hell are you?".

You step back tears gushing out of your eyes "Jack it's (y/n) your girlfriend" "who the hell is (y/n)?" you scream dropping to the floor.

The nurse drag you out leaving you In the hall way to deal with the fact your boyfriend doesn't know who the hell you are.

// songs //

Amnesia - 5SOS
UpTown Funk - Bruno Mars
RWYA - Jack and Jack
Blank Space - Taylor Swift