Matthew Espinosa - Roller Skating

<< your pov >>

your getting ready for your date with your boyfriend, he tells you to wear something sporty but cute so you decide to wear your black knee highs with your black skater skirt and your black Adidas shirt that cups at the shoulder.

you grab your hair and put it in a high messy pony tail, after several attempts it looks some what decent so you move from your spot at the mirror and grab your handbag and stuff your phone charger your purse and some spray perfume and a pack of gum.

You check your phone

Maffhew - I'm out the front gorgeous xx

you walk towards the door before comforted by your parents giving you the whole speech about responsibilities even though you've been out with Matt on more than one occasion considering you've been dating for a couple of months it's starting to get serious I guess but hey your only 16 I guess why their worried.

You wave your parents goodbye before getting in Matts car his roughly about 11 months older than you so his in a separate grade because the friggen government insisted on the cut off.

the car rolls forward and we head off into town, "soooooo" you drag out the 'o' for exaggeration and draw your eyes to his "where are you taking me" you wink.

"surprise.. I know cliche right" you roll your eyes and give the best puppy dog eyes "fine the roller rink I thought I'd be fun like no one goes skating for dates so I'd thought it be cool" he makes a couple of turns before you lean over and kiss his cheek.

"sounds amazing I love roller rinks the foods always amazing good but terribly bad for you" you place your hand on his thigh as he continues to drive changing the radio station a couple of times before reaching your destination.

You giggle and jump out and dance along the pavement before Matt joins and laces his hand with yours and pulls you into the complex, he orders the skates for two hours before we sit on a leather couch to lace up our skates.

You slip off your boots and tie the laces extra tight before standing up and looking in the mirror, your outift looks cut af.

you spin and help Matt up he can skate he just can't do tricks so let's see how this will end. Before you hit the rink he pulls you back and you see the familiar faces of your old squad that yourself and matt where very close to.

You take photos with your Polaroid before you beg Matt to come skate but you don't give him much choice dragging him onto the smooth surface before picking up speed and circling around and around the circle fingers laced with his the whole time.

After I while you's start to slow down and Matt instructs you to jump on his back so you did people took photos whilst he struggled to keep his balance as you laugh but partly worried if you fall or get dropped but you don't really care.

Yous pile into a booth and order some food your tummy is screaming for food so as soon as it comes your mouth waters, everyone digs in to the cheesy fries and the very greasy cheese burgers.

This may not have ended up being a romantic date but it was an awesome group date and you enjoyed every minute.